Recent content by mellon

1. M

Baja Warrior frame availability?

FRAME Diagram & Parts List for Model mb165 Baja-Parts Go-Kart-Minibike-Parts | SearsPartsDirect number 11
  2. M

nov MOTM

what do i have to do to be able to see the build thread for this bike? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/motm/121063-november-2015-mini-bike-month-taco-bills-bonanza-chopper-trike.html
  3. M

How good are the TAV knockoffs?

is this the one you use? Torque Converter - 3/4" Bore #41 Chain
  4. M

trike ID

Hello all, Took a while but I got the bike, here are a few more pics. It did come with a 3 hp engine, but is missing the carb. Should I put a centrifugal clutch or do I mount a Tav somehow? Is there supposed to be 2 brake levers? Don't have a lot of time to scroll through the albums yet but i...
  5. M

trike ID

Hello all, I have a chance to get this trike cheap (I think). Can you help ID it, I think it’s an Alsport something. Its not complete, missing a few small items. The guy is asking $100, figure I can get a little cheaper.
  6. M

taco bill's sex machine more than 2 wheels

seat Nice job! Showed the wife and kids now they all want one. where did you get the seat or did you make it? Thought i read all the post but did not see it. sorry if a duplicate?
  7. M

New doodle

So I am putting my pred on it, right now the briggs has the 35 chain and clutch. I have a 41 clutch as well, should I change out the sprocket and up to a 41 chain? Just don't know if a 35 chain will last for a 200 lb rider at a biker party in the middle of a hay field. If so do i need to get the...
  8. M

Tri Rod

me to Hey, I have one without rear suspension as well, I am missing the jack shaft for mine. Do you know how many teeth are on the small sprocket on the jack shaft?
  9. M

New doodle

My new doodle. Has a new 3.5 Briggs, think I will put a pred on it. Do you think $125 was a fair deal?
  10. doodle bug

doodle bug

new doodle
  11. M

Fenders! Rubbermaid style

that's cool, looking at the cross in the lid i think i could cut it out for a front fender for my mini bike!:scooter:
  12. M

sprocket ?

Hello all, Does anyone know where to get sprockets for this type of axle? This is not my axle or picture, I grabbed it from Mr. Gumpits pics but I have one like with a 45 tooth sprocket that I'm real sure is a 420 size chain. I am looking for a size 35 version that has the 4 hole mounting...
  13. Gumpits_axle

Gumpits_axle

14. M

72 Heald Bronco CL Indiana

not mine, just saw it. 1972 Heald Bronco - $250 (Springville)
  15. M

new trike

thank you Thank you Sir!