Recent content by memphistre

1. M

Baja MB200 Frame

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/MB200-176-Baja-OEM-Black-Powder-Coated-Frame.html This is just the frame for this model right? Will 165 parts work on it?
  2. M

Baja Front Fork Fender Mount

How hard would it be to weld one of these on? Mine has broken off and no longer have the mount, but would like to put a fender on the front of it.
  3. M

Baja Warrior Kickstand Mount

No luck finding any forks either.
  4. M

What about the bracket/mount that holds the front fender? Easy fix or should I just switch the forks to the better frame?
  5. M

I have two Baja Warriors. One is missing the kickstand mount/bracket on the frame and the other has no mount for the front fender. The one with no fender also has some bent forks/arms for the pegs, but so far I don't think this has any effect on newer ones functioning properly (the current ones...
  6. M

WANTED: Price Estimate Baja Warrior Front Forks

Title says it all - need an approximate of what these might cost? Should I just look for a new frame altogether?
  7. M

Baja Warrior Kill Switch and Brake Lever Questions

Thanks! simple enough! And the brake lever - would anything work or should I go with a standard replacement from the oem parts?
  8. M

Baja Warrior Kill Switch and Brake Lever Questions

Just purchased a baja warrior and it needs a new brake lever. Will any standard brake lever work (from a bicycle) or should I get a certain one? Also, I'm trying to wire the kill switch (you currently need to manually ground it to shut it off), but I'm not sure where to connect the circle...