Recent content by michlowrider

1. michlowrider

Like a Giant Doodle Bug

I have more pic's and will post soon as I remember how! lol
  2. michlowrider

Like a Giant Doodle Bug

I will post more pics, it is a RV 90 1975, I really haven't done much to it, it starts runs and rides pretty good! Thanks for the replies!
  3. michlowrider

Like a Giant Doodle Bug

Hello everyone, Just picked this up today for my son. I know its not quite a mini bike, however after spending the day with this bike I could couldn't stop smiling, it is just like riding a huge Doodle Bug or a big Baja Warrior! Just wonder if anyone else has or has had one of these and what...
  4. michlowrider

Heathkit Boonie Bike

Fighting some PC issues, I do want it and will try to make some arrangements with you in the next few days.
  5. michlowrider

Heathkit Boonie Bike

Boonie Can you give me your zip code, Im in Michigan too, just going to GPS you see how far you are from me, I'm very interested in it. thanks....
  6. michlowrider

Well.....come on show whatcha got... put up some pictures!

Well.....come on show whatcha got... put up some pictures!
  7. michlowrider

Attention all Motor City OMBers!

Heres to the Emmett Outlaws! All for one! one for all!
  8. michlowrider

Attention all Motor City OMBers!

Thats awesome! where do I sign up? Do you allow Doodle bugs to join? lol
  9. michlowrider

2 stroke power

I know I'm a little behind but if your still looking Toro made a 2 stroke (not the normal 1000 or 2000 paddle) this has a motor made by Suzuki that is 2stroke and I believe it is 5.5 or 6 hp, you can find these kinda cheap now as they are about 8 years old.
  10. michlowrider

New DB30

Yes they are great little bikes, but the 2.8 is the weak link! Have you looked into mail order from Harbor Frie ght? Or find a nice Tecumseh like I did!
  11. michlowrider

Why Doodlebug?

I only paid $50.00 for mine and after putting the engine back in it, it ran! I will never tell how much money I put in to it, did I tell you I only paid $50.00 for mine and it ran!
  12. michlowrider

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

I'm with everyone else, put me down for a set if the price is right! Dont get me wrong, I love doing 50mph with limited control, kinda makes your blood flow faster!
  13. michlowrider

Comment by 'michlowrider' in media 'photo43'

To much diet Sunkist will do that to you! looks great!
  14. michlowrider

New Mini bike out-THE RIVET

Looks like a doodle bug, smells like a doodle bugs, strugles to pass a small child on a tricycle, must be a doodle bug!!! :thumbsup:
  15. michlowrider

Repowered db

I stuck my old 97cc in my yard sale, I still can't believe that someone paid me $30.00 ! I thought I would have to pay to get rid of it!:drinkup::laugh: