Recent content by mike2288

1. M

help with predator 212cc engine

Yeah thanks. Except when we started it the first few times it just kinda took off. Had to grab it and hold it back while my stepdad hit the kill switch. Lol was kinda funny
  2. M

Ok thankss a lot. We ddid the linkage thing and got it running a lot better, but it still stalls. Not as quick as before. Its rideable but needs more work.
  3. M

Yes we moved the shaft all the way
  4. M

We just started it a ffcew minutes ago and did full throttle on the actual motor linkage thing and the black thing behing the choke lever. It wouldnt stay running with the choke off at full throttle (bike didnt even move). Do you think its something wrong with the carb?
  5. M

Yess it starts fine. First pull usually. Its just when we turn the choke off it stalls and full throttle it goes probably not even 5 mph
  6. M

I need to know what kind of springs and stuff i need in order for everything to work properly, and where its supposed to get connected to please. If you dont mind
  7. M

Pictures would be nice please and thank you. Sorry if im posting the same stuff over and over...

Pictures would be nice please and thank you. Sorry if im posting the same stuff over and over. This is my very first time using this site/forum. Thanks Mike
  8. M

The hole is in the right spot. Top right. I just have a dud maybe? Pictures of your guys' setup would be nice just to get some ideas. Been trying to figure this thing out for 2 months almost
  9. M

I am not missing the piece that holds the choke in place
  10. M

We took the carb off to check the throttle. Pictures would be very helpful thank you very much
  11. M

anybody have this same motor that is willing to post some pics of their setups with the springs and stuff and the little black throttle thing behind the choke lever?
  12. M

I can throttle up with the choke on yes. and yes I have the fuel shut off valve open.
  13. M

tried that and no luck :( What kinda problems are you having? Same thing?
  14. M

brand new started first pull every time. but the throttle sticks and hardly has any power to it
  15. M

yes I have air filter. everything that came stock on it