Recent content by Mikes440

1. M

Rollers and frame lot, etc. on eBay...in Indiana.

7 Vintage Mini Bikes Bonanza Rupp Fox Taco Cat Speedway Parts | eBay
  2. M

Heald Hauler on FB in PA

Marketplace - Vintage Super Tryke Carl Heald Hauler 8HP Mini Bike Trike 3 Wheeler | Facebook
  3. M

WANTED; Non Running Tote Goat

These are in New York.....Craigslist ad ----->RARE 1960's TOTE GOTE MINIBIKE - motorcycle parts - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale - craigslist
  4. M

World's Fastest Mini Bike?

WORLDS FASTEST MINI BIKE!!!! Will deliver included. | eBay
  5. M

Lauson? Tecumseh?

Mounted on a fixer-upper Sensation Mike Bike was this old, non-matching motor, with a mini-bike clutch. I attached pics of the id plate, etc.......I did find one really old thread (2011) relating to a similar model # and a close serial number, but the pics are long gone. If anyone knows exactly...
  6. M

Powerdyne, Sensation, Bozo rims, etc......

All sold on ebay including the frames.....
  7. M

And One More.....

He's going to verify the front and back rims match (I can't tell from the 1 pic), either way, I plan to go grab it next week.....I have a B&S to throw in it.....
  8. M

And One More.....

Looking at finished versions here on the site, looks like the 300X, with a wrong front rim and motor......should be worth the $50 he's asking......it's only an hour away from me!
  9. M

And One More.....

Had this single pic emailed to me as a response to my Want Ad on CL with an offer to sell........questions on both the frame and motor........
  10. M

Another "Barn Find"

Thanks for the quick response!!
  11. M

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

As another option, I see this one is re-listed on ebay......not as nice as the cast version, but would do the trick! Vintage mini bike | eBay
  12. M

Another "Barn Find"

Not sure what this one is......forks may be from something else?......looks to have Manco rims......
  13. M

B&S 5 HP shrouds/recoils

The white '70 shroud is sold!
  14. M

Bozo rim with Goodyear tire is sold!
  15. M

Sensation rims have been sold!