Recent content by miketheblur

1. M

original lil Indian outlaw frame

Do you still have this frame? If so text me at 717-979-3309 Mike L.
  2. M

is this a lil Indian chopper?

outlaw Yes that is about a 69 lil indian outlaw.The wheels are not stock.Had one of these new in 69 in the color purple. I also have a nos purple frame in the attic and someday hope to build one.My frame looks much smaller now than it did in 69 so I am not sure I could ride it anyway.Your...
  3. M

Lil'Indian outlaw chopper

outlaw Hello I owned one of these new in 1969 and have a nos frame in the garage. Call me 717-979-3309 if no awnser leave message and I will call back. Mike
  4. M

Comment by 'miketheblur' in media 'Lil Indian Outlaw!'

wow, had one new in 69. Thanks so much for posting this
  5. M

Do we have any midget (we-man) members?

lil indian outlaw wow I had one of these new in 69 mine was just like the old time picture I found with higher handlebars and sissy bar. nice to see one of these ML.
  6. M

Comment by 'miketheblur' in media 'Lil Indian Outlaw!'

wow I had this one new in christmas of 1969 and have looking for a picture this good for years. Thanks so much for posting it. Mike L.
  7. M

lil indian minibikes

hello, I had a new 68 or 69 purple lil indian chopper back in 69. saw one on e bay but didnt get it. Still looking for a good picture of one. If I find one ill let ya know. mike L.
  8. Picture_christmas_123

Picture_christmas_123

9. Jag2

Jag2

10. M

lil indian outlaw

og lil indian outlaw yes i think they should of let that one go to auction i believe they ended it with around 12 hours to go . but was still glad to see pictures of one.that one had a few things changed but was still pretty og. maybe it will turn up. thanks mike L. carlisle pa.
  11. M

lil indian outlaw

this one is a ruttman.i guess they dont know what they have thanks for reply im from carlisle pa. I already have found this listing but this is a ruttman. thanks again mike L.
  12. M

lil indian outlaw

looking to buy a og lil indian outlaw mini chopper 68 0r 69 just missed one on e bay because the seller ended the auction early. had one new in 69 and would like to find another. miketheblur