Recent content by mini one

1. mini one

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

I hope to get up there As early as I can Friday, if...
  2. mini one

Trail Horse decal size?

My bad, can’t find so far, got one more file cabinet to check... doesn’t look good though.
  3. mini one

Trail Horse decal size?

I have pictures and dimensions of the decals somewhere, hopefully still have them. I’ll look this afternoon. I think I even made tracings but...
  4. mini one

Any NY New England racing

Yes, thanks, I plant on heading to Phil’s this year. Just a tough month for me. And a long wait!
  5. mini one

Any NY New England racing

For our old school trikes? Haven’t seen much from the Wachussett, Electric City etc folks? Minis and trikes been gathering dust... I know the ATC style trike racers will be going strong but maybe the MA/CT/NY/VT crew lost interest?
  6. mini one

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

Phil: here’s to a speedy recovery! Jay: post here and I’m in for helping clear for this year etc. Owen: I can’t leave you alone for one year and you’re off getting into trouble with the locals?... Hoping to make it this year
  7. mini one

International International Class , Trailhorse Street Racer

Nice start! I’ll be watching that extended swing arm build since you guys all have more wrenching tools than I. I’m making a trail horse with the jack shaft mounts a little longer to get the original swing arm back a couple inches so I’m really interested in how you do it.
  8. mini one

First Ride of 2020- Cabin Fever!

Very cool area, thanks for posting, looks like you can still ride around without too many hassles
  9. mini one

mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

Yikes! get well soon guys!
  10. mini one

Anyone racing trikes this summer? How’s Gumpit doing? Where’s Rich D? Is Josh still fast as ever? I hope everyone is well and or mending fast, Inquiring minds want to know (and race)
  11. mini one

NY Gambler 100

sounds good
  12. mini one

NY Gambler 100

The FB site says noon Friday August 23 to noon Saturday the 24th. When is the start time and is there on site camping allowed? Thanks
  13. mini one

Repop fenders

I’ve got two pairs of 125cc’s fenders on two of my riders and even used one on the front of a trike I race. They are strong and really nicely finished. Gotta get a clutch cover next! Pm sent.
  14. mini one

Bodyless MTD MudBug

There’s a body on Albany NY craigslist for 350.00 but I think it was listed a couple weeks ago for 100.00 so there’s probably some room to negotiate but shipping would be tough on that size item...
  15. mini one

Let’s say it’s a flat track oval with a TT course that most of you have been to?