Recent content by MINI_BIKER_WA

1. MINI_BIKER_WA

El Burro

So if I said I got it for $100, would that be a good deal?
  2. MINI_BIKER_WA

El Burro

Pick this up today. What would be an approximate value of one of these? Don't wanna sell it just wanna know how good of a deal I got. Seems to be all there. It's got a fuel leak somewhere and the front fender has a Crack that needs to be welded. The jack shaft seems to be fabricated by a...
  3. MINI_BIKER_WA

Got a line on this

The reason you haven't seen the jack shafts before is because it was fabricated by a previous owner. Everything else looks like the picture. That was amazing that you identified it by those crappy pics. Thanks
  4. MINI_BIKER_WA

Got a line on this

Can anyone identify this mini bike from these pics? Found it for sale and the price is right. Thanks for the help
  5. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

I got the fork legs off. Here's a pic. They are bent and need to be straightened, right?
  6. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

Bump
  7. MINI_BIKER_WA

New to the forum

Definitely not but atleast I didn't go ham on it with a hammer trying to get the axle out and ruin it
  8. MINI_BIKER_WA

New to the forum

So in order to remove the axle, do I need to take the wheels apart?
  9. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

Thanks. I'll do that. That'll save money too.
  10. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

I need the covers for the foot pegs as well
  11. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

Forks. Mainly. They are bent. Also could use some tips on where else to look for parts. The guys said it had been sitting for a while. I've read that carbs for these thing are cheap but don't know what carb I need or where to get it. Help please
  12. MINI_BIKER_WA

Aggie 97 parts

Through my introduction post, my new mini bike was identified as an Aggie 97. Need parts. Pic of the bike in Avatar
  13. MINI_BIKER_WA

New to the forum

So Aggie is the brand and 97 is the model? Please forgive the stupid questions
  14. MINI_BIKER_WA

New to the forum

I'm going to do some research when I get a chance but how hard are they to find parts for?
  15. MINI_BIKER_WA

New to the forum

That's what I was thinking. The front end looks totally different than a taco. Anyways, thanks for the info. I'll post more pictures when I get off work