2. MiniB30

Patriots vs. Tebows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zMK9FKMG3Nc
  3. MiniB30

Lefties

:thumbsup:
  4. MiniB30

Anyone Into Fox Body Mustangs?

Yep, and that C4 bellhousing in that pinto is getting to be a pricey little piece. The LIMA was an awesome engine. 1974-2001
  5. MiniB30

Tin can guitar winter project

That's cool. I learnt me something today about making instruments. Originally, I measured the length of my dreadnought neck from the 1st to 12th fret. I didn't take into account how long the entire scale was (from the bridge to the nut). I figured out that the nut to the 12 fret(bridge side) or...
  6. MiniB30

Made In America

This is one of the many reasons chinese products are cheaper. Asian press people - YouTube
  7. MiniB30

9/11 - Where were you?

I was at Wallace State in Hanceville, AL until I got called for a formation at my old unit. 1/203 ADA Patriot.
  8. MiniB30

I'd buy an Esslinger head if they weren't as much as a car.
  9. MiniB30

Yes sir. The neck just goes all the way to the back of the tin and is bolted down. Otherwise the tin would just fold up once you tighten the string. I'd like to make a cigar box too. This is my first attempt at making instrument so I kept the design pretty simple. I'm definitely going to...
  10. MiniB30

Sure like that SVO. Wish I could find a comp prep. The 2.3T's are potent little engines just begging to breathe.
  11. MiniB30

Got bored and decided to make a guitar. - Reeses Tin from early 90's - Oak neck - Oak bridge and nut - Ibanez velve tuners from an late 70's Artist The intonation is way off right given the height of the strings so I'm pricing rosewood so I can step up the height of the neck and then add...
  12. MiniB30

Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

Didn't the big three race on dream car garage and the Boss 429 beat the LS6 and the Hemi Cuda? It won the slalom too. Really, all this is apples and oranges. If someone buys a muscle car old or new odds are they're not going to leave it stock. All I've learned on the street/strip is the person...
  13. MiniB30

Im making a miniature 8 string ukulele

Can you post a pic with the arms up in a playing position? A ukelele neck(from the nut to the body looks a good bit shorter than say someone's wrist to elbow joint. My dreadnought goes from my wrist joint to the middle of my bicep (6ft tall). I hope that adds some perspective. That uke is really...
  14. MiniB30

Im making a miniature 8 string ukulele

Nice work. She's really awesome. Taimane World's best ukulele player, Toccata - YouTube
  15. MiniB30

Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

Yeah, it's true. That car has put a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to Japanese automobiles.