Recent content by minibikegi

1. minibikegi

I dont want to be a member of this site!

just because I want to un register my name? All this is just damn crazy!
  2. minibikegi

Seriously, 8 pages worth of how to un-register from here, memes also? An physical threats to break my fingers? Rip my eye-ball out?
  3. minibikegi

New member old guy

When they say madness! it is,, a member wants to break my fingers an rip my eye balls out! so ya don't have a real to life personal opinion, cuz you have the FINEST against you!
  4. minibikegi

New member old guy

Largest group on the internet,
  5. minibikegi

New member old guy

Just remember you cant get-out! I been here since place was born, it got modified and I re-joined then again. But ya been here long time.15 years guessin. You cant un-register.
  6. minibikegi

Forum changes.

Great job. add a Un- Subscribe button too?
  7. minibikegi

Wait STOP I use Dawn to save wildlife!
  8. minibikegi

New Member Intro

Mine had the swing-arm fork situation!
  9. minibikegi

New Member... Great Site!

Finest ppl here! just don't have yore own opinion. and never try to un-register they will make fun of you for trying! But yes have fun
  10. minibikegi

I try to answer but don't get it in there post, prolly cuz im drunk? Break my fingers,Rip my eyes out, And break my already bad knees? Just promise to kick me in the NUTZ first so the pain is less? Now were a great minibike site? I live in mich, Have personal armory, but was really thinkin just...
  11. minibikegi

That's what I was in hope of!
  12. minibikegi

dang, I was responding to the fella that wanted to break my fingers!
  13. minibikegi

Ill give you my address?
  14. minibikegi

That dude was nutz, one person told me to forgive him cuz of med condition. Poorboy.? Im again,just wanting out.lol I was on a modified buggy place also, shared my shit etc. Then they asked for a donation, kinda in a church way! I got un-registered very fast from there. I get it, im really not...
  15. minibikegi

This is the finest people in a forum to share with? You have to register to be a member, but you cant leave? Its no wonder its the Biggest site? just read-back and watch how ppl really under read things and assume bullshit without knowing what there actually posting about? Like im depressed an...