1. M

any chromers in the metro detroit area

http://colorcoatplating.com/
  2. M

Looking for powder coating in Metro Detroit

He's doing it as a favor:shrug:
  3. M

Thanks for all the advice guys! My dad owns a tool and die company and the powder coater he uses said he would do it for 100 bucks in gloss black.
  4. M

I hope you guys can help, I am looking for a good place to have powder coating done in Metro Detroit. I am not looking for the cheapest but definitely one that offers good value. I have some questions to for people who have things powder coated. 1. Is surface preparation included in the price...
  5. M

I may be interested in both if they ae both good running engines. Where do you live in Westland...

I may be interested in both if they ae both good running engines. Where do you live in Westland? I am at Joy and Merriman
  6. M

Hello, I am in Westland as well and saw your ad for the briggs motor. Do you still have it? It...

Hello, I am in Westland as well and saw your ad for the briggs motor. Do you still have it? It would be nice to know someone into mini bikes that lives so close by. Dave
  7. M

New minibike shop opening in michigan

I will swing by and check it out:thumbsup:
  8. M

Garage pics

Oh man, I'm not jealous very often but:censure::thumbsup:
  9. M

How do I start a race motor without the pull start?

Hey now that I can do Thanks!!!:laugh:
  10. M

Anything cheaper? I am selling the kart to raise money for my other projects and have to be able to start it for people. The tool I had was a modified socket and extension.:shrug:
  11. M

Hi guys, you have always been so helpful so I thought I would run this by you to get some help. I have a 5 horse briggs motor built by turner racing engines and I orginally had a tool the former owned which went into an cordless drill to start the motor. It was a socket with a sort of slip...
  12. M

Roper Q's

Where did you get them made, and if I may ask how much they cost?:shrug:
  13. M

Just picked this sears mini bike from the Ann Arbor show

Thanks!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  14. M

I am doing it military style - olive drab paint with a mini folding shovel where the tank was, and a tent canvas seat
  15. M

I picked up this frame and forks for 50 bucks from the Ann Arbor show on Sunday, I know it is a Sears Mini but does anybody have any more information such as a model? Many Thanks in advance! Dave