Recent content by minibikemadness

1. M

My drivers test is nov 19!!!!!!

haha thats probaly one of the funnier tips lol
  2. M

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

hahah that was just asking for it. I have no mods on my clone and have the governor removed but i dont wind it out to much and i dont race.
  3. M

Tack a look

its spelled TAKE not "tack"
  4. M

Are you cheap? I mean Really Cheap.

I climb through the scrap metal pile at the dump looking for lawnmowers and stuff i can fix up and sell. I love looking to see if anyone is throwing out something good on trash day and i frequently check the free section on craigslist for good stuff i can resell or keep. i dont really think i am...
  5. M

new online engine suppliers

i like small engine ware house and u can also get free shipping on certain engines and then its like 3 bucks to have it delivered to your door rather than having to go to UPS and get it.
  6. M

check this freakin thing out!!!!!!!!!!

i was unaware that they had an electric model i would keep shopping around for one with an engine i dont like short run times just gas and go
  7. M

hf 6.5 clone throtte / choke

i had the same issue with mine but i make all of my stuff i dont buy kits. when mine likes to get sticky i usually add more return springs,new cable and grease it up good.
  8. M

Clone is hunting at high rpm

just remove ur governor u dont nedd it anyways it just make u go slower:laugh::laugh:
  9. M

2 new Engine Projects

holy shit glue ur hands to the bar grips and hold the hell on:thumbsup:
  10. M

throttle/shocks

i used a bike brake lever for my throttle on my mini bike. i have a twist one on my other mini bike and the cable likes to snap on that but the trigger throttle is holding up with no problems.
  11. M

I guess this is a video of a blue clone running E-85

E 85 is a joke ethanol in general is nothing but a big scam
  12. M

First ride, Mini baja

that is so true. thats why i have a manco streaker for hauling down the street and a manco thunderbird for tooling around in the woods and flying up big steep hills.
  13. M

Sad but Funny

haha thats so funny to bad nobody got it on tape
  14. M

Manco Streaker

you can buy that engine for 100 dollars on sale at harbor freight. and you can get a complete manco streaker in perfect shape for 200 and under. your price is crazy