Recent content by minibikenut1

1. M

Bought a Shriners Model T to re-sell

byancy@toliverford.com
  2. M

Bought a Shriners Model T to re-sell

i live in sulphur springs texas and am looking for one of these model t carts if you have one for sale please send me a message
  3. M

Got the decal its very nice Thank you please email me <byancy@toliverford.com> and I will reply...

Got the decal its very nice Thank you please email me <byancy@toliverford.com> and I will reply with pictures. Again thanks for the great decal.
  4. M

I recently restored a hornet and would gladly pay you for one. Bobby Yancy PO Box 2036 Sulphur...

I recently restored a hornet and would gladly pay you for one. Bobby Yancy PO Box 2036 Sulphur Springs TX 75482
  5. M

Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

swap meet I am in northeast tx about 70 miles east of dallas on I30 and will help any way I can just let me know.
  6. hornet2

hornet2

7. M

Recently finished projects

I am new to your forum but think its great and hope I cab find shows or swap meets in the north texas area. Anyway I fininshed the white MTD abiut a month ago and then went to work on the K&S which was a bigger project as I only had the frame and bars to start with but it was a lot of fun...
  8. M

Comment by 'minibikenut1' in media 'MTD/Western Flyer'

I have the exact same mini bike but cant find any info on it do you know where and what years they were sold please