Recent content by MinibikesInIowa

1. MinibikesInIowa

Help Identifying This Old Honda Mini Trail/ Value?

Thanks Manchester1 ! Appreciate your time man! Have a great weekend!
  2. MinibikesInIowa

Ok, Manchester 1, no values, 10-4, what was your opinion on identifying the year of bike? Thanks
  3. MinibikesInIowa

Wanted to reach out and ask the community for a little help here, I only got the one picture, just thought I see what kind of info I could receive. This local guy is selling what he is calling a 1968 Honda Mini Trail bike, he mentioned it ran last year before putting it away, now doesn't have...
  4. MinibikesInIowa

Super Bronc VT-8 For Parts or Complete

Sorry for not getting back with you fast enough, I'm trying my best to keep up everyone, please reach out to me at this address throttlewideopen33@yahoo.com Thank you, and if I missed your email, would you please resend, thank you, sorry again. Have a great weekend!
  5. MinibikesInIowa

Super Bronc VT-8 For Parts or Complete

I'm looking to sell my VT-8 Super Bronc Complete, or, if I can get enough people interested in enough of the bike,I'll part it out, please reach out to me at throttlewideopen33@yahoo.com Located in Eastern Iowa CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA AREA Complete Bike, I'd Take $500 IF your interested in...
  6. MinibikesInIowa

Super Bronc Project/possibly Sell

Just testing the waters here in the forum, figured I'd give the community a crack at it first before heading to eBay/Craigslist. I've considered restoration on this bike, as it's mostly complete,minus sprocket guard, seat in tough condition thanks to the stinkin' mice, but unfortunately my hands...
  7. MinibikesInIowa

1973 Speedway Shrike For Parts

Everything is sold sold sold!! Thanks everyone that showed interest! Much Appreciated!
  8. MinibikesInIowa

150$ on the Forks Shipped $$$ Correction.
  9. MinibikesInIowa

Pictures of the Wheels
  10. MinibikesInIowa

Front Forks In very nice shape, nice movement, few blemishes/corrosion, nice shape for originals 175$ shipped, Paypal Fuel Tank looks outstanding on the inside, outside, needs a light sand and paint, decals, and there's your new tank. $110 Shipped, PayPal WHEELS FRONT & REAR WITH SPROCKET...
  11. MinibikesInIowa

Anyone' happen to be interested in a 73' (I believe) Red Speedway Shrike, most likely going to be parting it out, nice tank(very clean), nice forks, nice wheels & tires, fenders, handlebars,all still show nice chrome, few blemishes/little corrosion from being stored away, Black Tecumseh I...