Recent content by MisterRoboto

1. MisterRoboto

Sl414 belt

Trying to figure out how to determine what belt I need the trike has the Salsbury clutch set. Or if anyone has a source for them? Thanks
  2. MisterRoboto

iso alsport street wiring diagram

looking for a diagram for the alsport street legal that had the tecumseh engines. thanks
  3. MisterRoboto

rupp roadster engine

awesome thanks for the help
  4. MisterRoboto

rupp roadster engine

i have what i believe is a rupp roadster with the slanted engine plate im wondering if i will find problems with oil if i put a predator 212 in there with it being slanted and all any advice for this?
  5. MisterRoboto

alsport street

anyone thinking about selling a street legal alsport with registration? getting my first motorcycle but always wanted an alsport sl so figured id ask
  6. MisterRoboto

I got new rubber on the Big Red

if you have a pic with the new tank id like to see it. these are plastic tanks?
  7. MisterRoboto

mini

do these rear shocks look stock or no?
  8. MisterRoboto

mini

9. MisterRoboto

Dunecycle

id buy it if i was closer... :(
  10. MisterRoboto

alsport

alright. well i found a bearing site with my specific part for not too much more money... will probably go for those ty
  11. MisterRoboto

alsport

thinking about trying to get my second rts together. anyone with experience with these rear axle's know if these bearings will work? Standard Axle Bearing for 1" Axles
  12. MisterRoboto

gas in oil

ya thats what i am going to try to do as well. i was thinking about putting a fuel cut off valve in the breather on the tank too just for transporting not sure thats worth it though. guess ill clean the carb thanks rob:thumbsup:
  13. MisterRoboto

gas in oil

i got this engine on a trike i picked up not long ago(like 2 months) and its pretty much brand new but the other day when i started it it smoked but sounded fine. so i changed the oil and i noticed that it was very runny and it smelled like gas was mixed in there, well after i changed the oil...
  14. MisterRoboto

first bike

real nice job
  15. MisterRoboto

alsport

got it together the last couple days but i was wondering if anyone had apic of their chain tensioner setup? thx