1. Mitch Callahan

Hot Shot

That is sweet. Any S/N on it?
  2. Mitch Callahan

This is Mitch

This is Mitch
  3. Mitch Callahan

Hot Shot Mini Bike

Hello Patrick, Do you still have this machine? My dad, Dean Callahan built these bad ass machines.
  4. Mitch Callahan

I'm on it. My buddy will help out.

I'm on it. My buddy will help out.
  5. Mitch Callahan

Joe, both of those machines are beautiful restorations. Thank you

Joe, both of those machines are beautiful restorations. Thank you
  6. Mitch Callahan

Bearkat Twister

Great feed. I do not remember the My dad and Guy had anything to do with this scooter. Guy worked for Twister before branching out with pop to build the Hot Shots. I have 5 one of which has been converted into a 3 wheeler. My brother has 3.
  7. Mitch Callahan

Do you still have it? I would like to buy it from you.

Do you still have it? I would like to buy it from you.
  8. Mitch Callahan

hot shot mini bike

We will be going through documents, old inventory and jigs in the next month or two. Stay tuned.
  9. Mitch Callahan

hot shot mini bike

Richard, That exhaust was built by my dad Dean Callahan. Both dad and Guy Wakefield we quite the fabricators. These machines are too cool. Between my Brother and I we have 6. Two of them run. My 230 JLO and my Bro has a hopped up 7hp with a big cam and 10hp carb. Fun, Fun stuff. Mitch
  10. Mitch Callahan

hot shot mini bike

Add a few more Hot Shots to the list. The green 230cc JLO I bought from Bob Todd a few years ago. The two that need to be restored are both small frame 8 hp Briggs that my dad Dean Callahan got from Wayne Goober. The orange one we think has a big cam in it. WACAL Eng.
  11. Mitch Callahan

Hot Shot Mini Bike

Here is my Hot Shot small frame with a 230 Jlo. My dad and his partner built these.