Recent content by Mongo44

1. Mongo44

Finally DONE!!!! Kits buy Heald Heald hauler

Now THAT's F'n COOL! Looks like a fun little machine!
  2. Mongo44

1970 cat 400x

Beautifully done!
  3. Mongo44

Best heat insulation and source for Predator 212 ?

The place mat sounds like a good idea. My recommendation, however, would be that you hide the corresponding dining table chair behind the garage so the missing place mat won't be noticed...
  4. Mongo44

Engine Shut-off Switch Question: 212 Predator

Well, I have a little bit of a problem in reference to the stock, little red kill switch on my 212 Predator... I recently removed the fan shroud, etc, for painting. When I removed the switch from the shroud, I left the black plastic part on the shroud that says, "on / off," but removed the red...
  5. Mongo44

Found its way to a new home...

HotDANG! She is a LOOKER! Very nice!
  6. Mongo44

aztalan cycle club

That's just too cool! First mini race I've seen where I actually felt like I watching an actual motorcycle race! Awesome! Thanks for the post, Delray!
  7. Mongo44

Ran and grabbed it Trail Skeeter

"Deepco Maximatic?" If I'm not mistaken, I believe they also made tampons. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself...)
  8. Mongo44

Sears Golden Pinto

Nice bike, Owen.
  9. Mongo44

Ran and grabbed it Trail Skeeter

That's mighty fine! Congrats, Shed!
  10. Mongo44

Thoughts From The Experts: Tecumseh H35 Power Sport - What To Do With It?

Thanks, Itype! Much obliged, kind sir.
  11. Mongo44

Hahaha! Y'all are too funny! In hatred of hi-jacking my own post, you had to mention the boat... That's my 1979 MasterCraft "Stars & Stripes" (that's the model name) that I restored back in 2015. Her name is the "Yonder Wildebeest," which was one of the many nick-names bestowed upon me by my...
  12. Mongo44

Thanks, guys! From what I've gathered, there seems to be a "desire" for, or a "market" for these engines. I WOULD like to get it running, but I have too many projects in front of me to even think about this. I suppose I'll set 'er on a garage shelf and let it collect more dust for some day in...
  13. Mongo44

Murray Track 2 Project

Just painted the frame, although I still need to do the underside, add a coat or two (frame and forks), then clear coat. Thought I'd post a photo of it with the front wheel (also recently painted). Placed the wheel in the rear for visual contrast. The paint is really outstanding, although it's...
  14. Mongo44

Took this off my 2001 Murray Track 2 and replacing with the cliche Predator 212 Hemi. Engine tag says "DOM 1095 W," so I'm assuming it was built in either 1995 or 2001. That said, what are y'all's thoughts on what I should do with it? She's not running to well, but I'm assuming it's likely just...