Recent content by Mopedman

1. M

B o n a n z a roller and MTD? Roller South East Michigan

MTD sold. My daughter liked the Bonanza so we decided to keep it. Sorry guys
  2. M

Another boonie bike?

The guy just sent me another pic. Looks like it has a jack shaft and a scrub brake.
  3. M

Another boonie bike?

Found this for sale in ohio.... is this another boonie bike? Looks like it has a 2 speed shifter in the frame? The fenders are wrong and the rim Is flipped? The more I look at it... The more it looks like a Speedway?
  4. imagejpeg_25

imagejpeg_25

5. M

Bonanza is sale pending
  6. M

If some one pics it up today.... $150.00
  7. M

WTT/WTS B o n a n z a roller.... Looking for $200.00 OBO and i have an MTD?? Roller (white frame) $125.00 OBO or trade for a 110v mig welder, snap on tools (looking for a SAE reach set, Snap ring pliers set, SAE socket set 6 point, snap on screw driver set, other snap on sets), older stand up...
  8. M

What bike 5

What bike is this? It has an H30 on built in 1981.
  9. mms_picture3

mms_picture3

10. M

tote Goat????

The bars look like the bars on my MTD trail flight. Never seen this frame before. Any idea on the model.
  11. M

tote Goat????

Got this bike in a trade. I traded to get the motor. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with the bike..... Is this a Tote Goat???? Thanks guys
  12. 00w0w_7yqxeMTlqto_600x450

00w0w_7yqxeMTlqto_600x450

13. M

Lil Indian

After sand blast I was able to see the serial number on the frame. It is 2421.
  14. M

CESTAD trike roller

Sold