Recent content by motofast

1. M

West Bend 580 V5 Tips/Advice?

sludgeboy, westbend 27824 is 5.1 disp 2" bore by 1 5/8 stroke. 2.8 hp @4000 rpm. h12J plug .040 gap. not sure on brand of plug. stator position fa, distance btdc 1/4" reed stop setting 1/4". ccw rotation. hope this info helps you.
  2. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

what is it? does any one know of a source where i might find pics to look at. thank you!
  3. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

not sure how to do that, thought it should go here, because its more than two wheels.
  4. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

what is it go kart was hoping for a go kart expert to chime in, any help would be great!
  5. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

Yeah I think i just did make them a little larger. Sorry about that.
  6. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

If anyone can help me with any clues on what this go kart is that would be a huge help! I believe the right hand side motor mount is the correct one that should be on both sides.
  7. M

fox thunderbolt

i have a fox thunderbolt, with the 3.00 x14 knobby motocross tires 5 horse tec runs missing gas tank p.o. painted the entire bike with spraypaint. needs work on secondary clutch and jackshaft. would like to trade for a fat tire atv style old school mini. need not have motor, but if it does thats...
  8. M

Original Argyle folding scooter

argle scooter the specs i gave you are for a two cyl. i forget to put that in their.
  9. M

Original Argyle folding scooter

argle scooter i looked in my old manual, it says model bh 69 is 1 3/4 bore by 1 7/16 stroke and 6.90 displacement. this book was copyrighted in 1964. hope that helps
  10. M

go kart big bear scrambler questions

big bear thanks, bayareaburrito. how about a pic from the clutch side slingshotcox? thanks again!
  11. M

go kart big bear scrambler questions

big bear hey bayreaburrito, could you take a pic of the clutch side of your red bike and tell me what kind of clutch set up is on their? i have that motor and would like to use it on a mini. thanks for your help!
  12. M

Continental AU85 with magneto/resistor

yardman i have that same scooter and motor, but i dont have the clutch. very cool scooter. if you decide to part with the complete bike i would be interested. and it took me 3 years of searching to find the correct motor for mine!
  13. M

I could use some help

trike what does it say on the gas tank? brand of wheels might be a another clue. that thing is cool!
  14. M

Project "Fix this F'd up Skeeter" gets under way...Eh

motoski just,thinking is there a ectrentic on the other side for chain tension using those other bolt holes? just guessing.
  15. M

Very Large Minibike

very large mini looks like my thunderbolt [fox], some similars items mine doesnt have headlight or taillight. are those 14" wheels? 5 horse tecumseh?