Recent content by MOTORHEADTOYS

1. M

SUPER COOL COBRA BILLET ALUMINUM MINI WHEELS

HERE IS A REALLY NICE SET OF BILLET ALUMINUM MINI BIKE WHEELS WITH AXLES AND SPACERS SPROCKET AND BRAKE ROTORS . REMOVED FROM A 2005 KING COBRA MINI MOTOCROSS BIKE . WOULD LOOK AND WORK AWESOME ON ANY CUSTOM BUILD. FRONT WHEEL IS 12" AND HAS A 60/100-12 TIRE ON IT , REAR WHEEL IS 10" AND HAS A...
  2. M

GEMINI SST 50

4 GEMINI SST 50 MINIBIKES. THE PURPLE ONE RUNS AND DRIVES, THE OTHER MOSTLY COMPLETE ON HAS COMPRESSION SO IT SHOULD BE A RUNNER WITH A LITTLE EFFORT. THE OTHER 2 ARE FOR PARTS . SELLING ALL 4 AS A LOT FOR $1500 . 704-474-7648
  3. M

BIRD THUNDERBIRD

Selling my MINI BIKE collection . This is BIRD THUNDERBIRD . 1 mostly complete original and 1 for parts. $500 for the pair . 704-474-7648 . located in NORWOOD NC 28128.
  4. M

PRISTENE MANCO STREAKER

SELLING MY MINI BIKE COLLECTION . THIS ONE IS A PRISTENE 1990 MANCO STREAKER $600 704-474-7648 . I WILL BE POSTING MORE SOON .
  5. M

SELLING MY MINI BIKE COLLECTION 704-474-7648

I WILL BE POSTING MOST OF MY COLLECTION OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. IF YOUR INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL 704-474-7648 . FIRST ONE UP FOR SALE IS A REALLY NICE MURRAY TRACK 2 MINI RACER . ALL ORIGONAL , ONLY THING MISSING IS THE FRONT NUMBER PLATE . $600
  6. M

1940,s Hiawatha Doodle Bug frame

yes i have a BIRD rear wheel that i would sell . 704-474-7648 Dan
  7. M

Hiawatha Doodle Bug

Thank you , i have posted it in the correct place.
  8. M

1940,s Hiawatha Doodle Bug frame

super rare 1940,s Hiawatha Doodle Bug frame and front end $250 .. MOTORHEADTOYS 704-474-7648 . Norwood NC 28128 . local pick up or i can box and ship for shipping cost .
  9. M

Hiawatha Doodle Bug

Aany one looking for a 40,s Hiawatha Doodle Bug frame $250 704-474-7648 . Norwood NC 28128 MOTORHEADTOYS
  10. M

Minico TrailJet

Day 1 : 2 hours in got it torn down , going to start with the frame and all the rest of the blue parts hopefully i have it all bead blasted by the end of the day to post more pics of the progress .
  11. M

Minico TrailJet

I am just getting into the mini bikes but have been into thoulsands of other bikes over the last 35 years. Going to do some mini bike builds for VJMC magazine . have a sweet GEMANI SST50 for that . check out MOTORHEADTOYS on face book , i am getting my old A** up to date on the technoligy and...
  12. M

Hello everyone my name is Daniel Singer , have been into motorcycles since i was a 6 and rode my...

Hello everyone my name is Daniel Singer , have been into motorcycles since i was a 6 and rode my older brother and sisters mini bike for the first time . I started to collect vintage minibikes in 2016 after went to my first AMA vintage days .
  13. M

Minico TrailJet

Isee that i hve started off wrong but cant figure out how to delete the first 2 post . so here are correctly listed pictures of my vintage MINICO TailJet mini bike . There are actual 3 sets of shoes shown . the front and rear brake shoes and the shoes that go on my feet Doing a full dissasembly...
  14. M

Minico TrailJet

Here are a few more pics of what i am starting with . plan on making it look like the day it was made.