Recent content by MotorMind69

1. MotorMind69

Hell on Wheels

im redoing my baja! she gonna be mean:001_tt2: Everyone please come out this is like a re union that is fun with all this cool stuff to look at and pin up contest lol be nice if edwin dave and all them came out. you to paul i wanna see you there!:laugh:
  2. MotorMind69

"ripped off by a member" beware!!

f#ck off. i would have f#cking answered. just like i answered and talked to minibike paul, and just like i answered to the guy that called me yesterday. what the hahahaha do you want me to do, drive to every hahahahaing greyhound stop between here and there? yes that money is long gone spent on...
  3. MotorMind69

hey ive never gottin a call from you once. i would be glad to answer just like i did today. i will call and see what i can find out, if it doesnt show up, ill fund you back the difference from what grey hound gives you. they never asked me the estimated value just asked what is inside. i said a...
  4. MotorMind69

what the hahahaha that guy said 3 days usually 5-7 days max.
  5. MotorMind69

Police Encounter's on mini bike

i got a $400 ticket awhile ago, if i had my hot rod alcohol gx200 i woulda just took off but i had the stock doodlebug motor in the frame on that day, max speed 18mph hahah
  6. MotorMind69

i took the forks off and wrapped all the parts that were pointing out like the foot pegs and bars and other parts that could tear the box with bubble wrap and used a roll of tape to tape it down.
  7. MotorMind69

there was no gas in the bike. i had originally made a crate out of wood that held it secruely but when i got to grreyhound they said they couldnt ship it because it weighed more than 100lbs. it weighed 140 according to their scale, so i went to the nearest u haul and bought a heavy duty box and...
  8. MotorMind69

i have no excuses i was dragging my feet and im sorry
  9. MotorMind69

Bike is in the hands of greyhound
  10. MotorMind69

BARONA CALIFORNIA 1/8th MILE DRAGS AUGUST 25TH 2012

hahahaha i will be working. im willin to let someone take my bike an just get a video of it or something, jd text me i dont got your number but i got money!
  11. MotorMind69

It was so HOT today.........

101 is hot? its 115 in palmsprings daily.
  12. MotorMind69

shipping question

thanks for all the help guys! cheers:drinkup::pimp:
  13. MotorMind69

taco 22 $650

600 obo
  14. MotorMind69

shipping question

whats the cheapest way to go about shipping my taco 22 across the country? big thanks to whoever helps me out
  15. MotorMind69

taco 22 $650

original frame taco 22. 3hp enigne with modified cam, jr drag ignition, custom intake for tillotson/mikuni, porting, timing. no rush to sell. Palmsrings, CA 1-(760)-774-9122 $650 obo