Recent content by Mountain Gote 54

1. Mountain Gote 54

Tote Gote Roller - with motor

Yep... Got rid of the wimpy front end and gusseted a Twister into it... Reinforced the frame and welded a new generic motor plate and moved the front vertical braces for the OHV crowd
  2. Mountain Gote 54

May still have a new 212 for it
  3. Mountain Gote 54

It's a roller.... I'm in Queen Creek az
  4. Mountain Gote 54

Heald Super Bronc Complete with extras

Text me 602 566 3595
  5. Mountain Gote 54

Tote Gote with gusseted Twister front fork, generic motor plate fits OHV or Flathead... New tire, complete with all parts , seat and doweled leg guards on drive side $450 or best offer
  6. Mountain Gote 54

Heald Super Bronc w/212 or all original parts

Up for sale is my super bronc outfitted for two different types of power. Put an original flathead on it with all of the original driveline parts or use the brand new Predator 212 with all new torque convertor and band brake setup. Also has two new saddles, the original one has the original...
  7. Mountain Gote 54

Custom Chopped Coleman Shorty

Pro built Coleman 196, all new parts, tires $650.00. Can custom paint if desired...Located in Arizona call Text 602 566 3595
  8. Mountain Gote 54

Heald Super Bronc Complete with extras

Virgin, non rusted frame, newly re upolstered seat, all new drive train including band brake, 212 Predator stage (1), Steel torque plate and clutches, pristine original plastic accssessory tank in primer, all original Bronc drive train parts included multiple exhaust options too. Custom...
  9. Mountain Gote 54

Custom Pro Built Heald - Chopper Style Opinions Wanted

I know the value for all of my bikes that I build, however true value is only met with what the market pays.... I ask each market that we advertise in what their opinion is and then balance that against the prior 3omths of actual comparable sales to arrive at a fair market value. I never use the...
  10. Mountain Gote 54

Thankyou, it is on going with 10 projects completing by years end.... Now, on to colors thankyou for your viewing the thread,
  11. Mountain Gote 54

You use two negatives which imply our fellow forum members are either not educated enough in the Bronc space or too shy to respond. I like to error on the positive side, so I'm betting on a degree of input.. there's enough "can't" around with may folks.... I always like to see what's possible...
  12. Mountain Gote 54

As the ad states, we are looking for this communities opinion of value based on a quality, professional build and comparable Bronc prices over recent sales. Let us know what you value this type of build at... Everyone may have a different value based on the non-stick build type. Cheers
  13. Mountain Gote 54

Custom Bronc Hybrid - complete minus paint and final assembly. Will ship complete with custom paint: Looking for your opinion of value completed with paint. Can provide with muffler or existing straight 1" pipe will provide tav side cover installation in coordinated color. Will complete paint in...
  14. Mountain Gote 54

Coleman roller

(some $$ put into since I found it)