Recent content by mountainmini

1. M

AH81 power products

i think those are easier to sell when they run.
  2. M

AH81 power products

When did it last run?
  3. M

RIP Bonanza Dave Miller !

That is a guy that would spend time to talk to people he really didn’t know, like me. RIP Sir.
  4. M

HOW MUCH RUST ON POOR LIL INDIAN

Ok I got the serial number. I sanded as much as I thought I could but I don’t know if I exposed all the numbers. I wondered if all the numbers were six digits. There’s a space between the 1 and the 8 but at this point it doesn’t appear that a number is there. I hate to sand more and risk...
  5. M

Great diagram Joe. Those will be very helpful in replacing my broken tab.
  6. M

I appreciate the pics Joe. What is the length of the part sticking up? 1.25"? That will help with the repair. Thanks again.
  7. M

TACO WHEELS?

8. M

As you can see I’ve done nothing to the frame on Lil Ole Rusty. I’m working on the motor right now. I took a pic of the tire to show they are not branded. I think they are original to the bike. If someone knows differently, please let me know.
  9. M

Foot peg covers pics fo joe51
  10. M

my Cat 400TS

Very nice work. Better yet, the story was great. It’s all about the experiences and stories about our times with these mini bikes. I‘ve got a good story about getting my first mini bike. I’ll share that soon but for now, thanks for sharing yours.
  11. M

I thought the transition from the valve top to the bottom was on angle with no transitions. These valves and seats have a defined break in the transition. When these are re-done, are those “break points” ground out of the valves and seats? I haven’t cleaned up any of this stuff yet and really...
  12. M

Ball bearing flange mounting slash lube 1968 Briggs 5hp