Recent content by mrbiggsMN

1. mrbiggsMN

Bearkat manual

Do you have any pictures of your Bearcat I own a rew
  2. mrbiggsMN

Tecumseh lighting coil ??

Rupp retek cheatha superbronc the list goes on....but I do have a few complet engineers
  3. mrbiggsMN

Vintage Fat tire rolling chassis.

Any pics of the retek ? Where are you located
  4. mrbiggsMN

Vintage Fat tire rolling chassis.

Still got the super bronc and can you ship it ?
  5. mrbiggsMN

Mini bike man loves his trikes

It's a functional home made bike was going to build a 5hp chopper last year but spent all my money and time on the super bronc but I will get to it next winter
  6. mrbiggsMN

Mini bike man loves his trikes

So I've been driving a few of my trikes around lately, and forgot how much fun they are . my wife enjoys driving the trikes she says they just feel better than mini bikes so here's to you try guys enjoy few pics
  7. mrbiggsMN

Little Gen mini with side car - help needed

Welcome welcome , happy to have you on board of the mini express.. I don't know where you going with this , but that's sure is a cool little bike
  8. mrbiggsMN

For sale & wanted ads

I just started a post that said wanted super bronc parts if it ended up in the right place ......wanted ads then great but I'm new to the site but long time mini bike enthusiasts I'm better off with my hands than this computer LOL why I'm trying to learn how this thing works forgive me if I end...
  9. mrbiggsMN

For sale & wanted ads

So maybe I'm missing it , or maybe not! just curious why isn't there a for sale section and wanted section on this site ..... ? we all are building bikes and all are looking for parts why can't we share what we own ,and what we don't need amongst our mini bike community , eBay is a great spot...
  10. mrbiggsMN

This section is for US vintage mini's

Not that my friend is a keeper
  11. mrbiggsMN

Aftermarket shocks

So today it was a nice 60 degree sunny day, great for working on my mini bikes ....and that just what we did .....got some shocks put on the super bronc and I think they look great ? Also got a chance to take it for a first ride that was a long time coming , 2 years in the making ..... Few More...
  12. mrbiggsMN

RETEK CHEETAH - NEW SEAT 0NE SET OF USED FRONT AND REAR FENDERS

Yeah I figured that, thanks anyway
  13. mrbiggsMN

My winter project almost done

Thanks man I have lots of work to do yet but today is first test drive so I'm stoked
  14. mrbiggsMN

RETEK CHEETAH - NEW SEAT 0NE SET OF USED FRONT AND REAR FENDERS

Just curious if you still have the seat and fenders ?
  15. mrbiggsMN

My winter project almost done

Thanks man.came off one my three wheeler I chopped up I also used the rear grab bar