Recent content by Mrmonk7663

1. M

5/8 10t clutxh

I have a new stock clutch. 10 tooth. 5/8 bore. Came off a coleman BT200x. Less than 1 mile...literally. $20 SHIPPED to your door. PayPal for payment. I’m in Humble Tx. Great for a project or a spare backup. Thanks Michael
  2. M

Bullet proof throttle control need recommendations

Yah I had to space mine out.
  3. M

That’s the same one studz sells. Good job finding it cheaper!!
  4. M

Studz has a cnc housing. It’s around $40. I use it with my mikuni. Works great. Very smooth.
  5. M

Lookin 4 A Nut..

Yep. That’s exactly what I did. I’ve done both the make my own stepped key and feeler gauges for shims. Both worked fine. What really sucked today was the chines tav jackshaft. It’s also metric..16mm. The kits come with the metric sized drivens but if you use a comet or order a Chinese driven by...
  6. M

Help with mystery...bike won’t rev past 5000 rpms

Oh yah that’s a big difference in setups. I ordered pink springs a bit ago. The engagement with stock weight and white springs was perfect. The aluminum weight and stock springs is a little higher than advertised, so the pink will hopefully bring it down to where I want it. Waiting on my new...
  7. M

Perhaps the pink ones even
  8. M

If the engine still revs high with the black springs that would be a good option. Guess I’ll add that to the test list.
  9. M

If I upgrade the springs with new cam it should do 7500 rpms. At 60mph I want between 6500-7000 rpms. the aluminum weights definitely make it rev. But it also effectively takes away the ability to trail ride since it engages so much higher. But that’s ok for this build.
  10. M

It’s for the street. 60mph is the goal. And I appreciate the help. Thanks
  11. M

I have other gears. Prior to the aluminum weights a few minutes ago gear range did nothing to gain rpm. I tried 72-10 and 50-8. Wouldn’t rev. The aluminum weight was what changed it all. The 50-9 is not optimal with the 6” driven...but it will be with the 7” driven I believe as there is no...
  12. M

50/9 currently. I’ll look into the 22lb springs. Can they be done by hand on the engine or I’ll need a compressor and pull the head?
  13. M

Ok. Progress folks. The problem is some kind of inertia issue. Physics related. Anyway, I installed aluminum weights with white springs. Rpms went up. Installed aluminum weight stock springs. Rpms went up. Not fully into overdrive. Put driven back in 2nd hole. Currently it has aluminum weights...
  14. M

That’s the thing. It isn’t cutting out. It isn’t breaking up. It simply isn’t going faster. Bike will accelerate from a stop to full speed extremely fast and then remain there. No fluctuation in rpms. It holds steady. I did the jetting. Genuine mikuni. Genuine jets.
  15. M

I’ll have to check the plug. I haven’t messed with it because nothing has indicated either yet as far as feeling goes. The smallest I have is a 130. I can pop it in.