Recent content by MSPTREX

1. MSPTREX

I have an issue

No he was not.
  2. MSPTREX

I have an issue

I wanted to give an update to this post. It has been 1 month since the buyer has emailed me last. In his last email he said he was going to provide me with more pictures of the damage. 1 month later I have not heard back from him with any sort pictures or proof.
  3. MSPTREX

I have an issue

He messaged me on here with his email and said that is best way to contact him. Only communication we had on here was his initial private message. Everything was discussed through email.
  4. MSPTREX

I have an issue

Thanks for the replies everyone. The whole situation really bums me out. I will update the post if more info or an agreement comes about.
  5. MSPTREX

I have an issue

Oldminibikes.com I have an issue that I feel is going to keep me from shipping mini bikes and mini bike related things in the future. I am going to try to keep this as vague as possible. I had a bike listed on here for sale for quite awhile. End of last year finally had an interested party. We...
  6. MSPTREX

Bonanza 1210

Sold! Thanks OldMiniBikes. It is going back to California.
  7. MSPTREX

Bonanza 1210

I replied to him in a pm the day after ;)
  8. MSPTREX

Anything Goes! 2021 Build Off???

Haha maybe next year
  9. MSPTREX

Anything Goes! 2021 Build Off???

I know it has been a tough year but I really look forward to doing the build off every year. Just wondering if it is going to be put on for next year?
  10. MSPTREX

WTB: 5.30/4.50-6 Carlisle Indian Head Tires

As the title states. NOS or very good shape only. Paypal ready. Let me know what you have.
  11. MSPTREX

Hands Wheel and Sprocket

Sprocket gone. Wheel still available.
  12. MSPTREX

Hands Wheel and Sprocket

Sprocket pending. Wheel still available.
  13. MSPTREX

Heard Super Bronc

Message sent
  14. MSPTREX

Hands Wheel and Sprocket

Front Bug Flea Hands wheel and rear sprocket. $60 wheel $50 sprocket Located in Eastern Nebraska. Buyer pays shipping. PayPal only unless local.
  15. MSPTREX

recoil generator

Thank you for sharing. That is really neat. I have seen some old tecumsehs with holes in the middle of the recoil, now I know why.