Recent content by murrayeliminator

1. murrayeliminator

1971 Rupp Roadster @ for sale in AZ

Here are pictures of when I first picked it up..
  2. murrayeliminator

1971 Rupp Roadster @ for sale in AZ

Decided to sell my Original survivor Rupp Roadster 2 Mini bike. this one has all original paint, tires chrome. the only things changed to make it ride were the throttle cable. Grips Chain and fuel petcock. all were changed with nos or Quality repo parts. this bike is really nice and runs great...
  3. murrayeliminator

Razor Presents: The all new CRAZY CART XL

Nice! I modified my Regular one by moving the batteries to the side, and moving the seat back.. but this is even better!
  4. murrayeliminator

Picked this up...

Funder Wheels Mini Model T truck.. Looks brand new, under 10 hours use.. built in 1989..:thumbsup: the grand kids love riding it. goes about 10 mph tops so save for the little one's to practice on..
  5. murrayeliminator

73 rupp hustler

I tried to get 1000 for mine local but no bites on it..
  6. murrayeliminator

What was your first mini bike?

I had Many Mini bikes growing up. but the one i remember most was a green Rupp Scrambler or Hustler. The only picture I have of one of my bikes is this one of me and my buddy riding my 3 wheeler. I'm the one in the back..
  7. murrayeliminator

Rupp Hustler Rim 1/2 needed

WoW I didn't think these would be that hard to find..:shrug:
  8. murrayeliminator

Are these that hard to find..:shrug:
  9. murrayeliminator

I'm looking for 1/2 of the Wheel for a Rupp Hustler with 10" wheels. One side of mine has rusted through.. will also take both sides if you don't want to split them..LMK What you have and what you want for it. murrayeliminator@yahoo.com
  10. murrayeliminator

Just finished this Rupp Hustler

Thanks!...:thumbsup:
  11. murrayeliminator

Just finished this Rupp Hustler

Bought this one awhile ago. and decided to get it cleaned up. I already have a Red roadster so went with the Green on this one. the Color is called Bright Surf Metallic from a 1996 VW I think it's pretty close to the original Rupp green. I tried the codes on blackwidow site but we couldn't find...
  12. murrayeliminator

HS40 with output bearing question

OK Thanks Guy's
  13. murrayeliminator

Doesn't the Rod do that?..
  14. murrayeliminator

What is the reason for the Clip? :shrug: I see no reason to put the clip back on. just makes it a B**ch to get the side cover off..