Recent content by mushhawk

1. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon FOR SALE, like new! New Carburetor!

I'm located in Kansas. Shipping will be around $208.
  2. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon FOR SALE, like new! New Carburetor!

Hey guys, My 1983 Bird Falcon minibike that I got from Markus is up for sale. I wanted to update this listing, because I got a brand new carburetor for it this week. It ran great with the old carburetor, but since I'm selling it, I took it to my mechanic friend to look over. I wanted it to be in...
  3. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon Minibike For Sale! Looks brand new.

Hey guys, JUST AN UPDATE ON THIS MINIBIKE: Since I hadn't driven it in a while, (even though it started for me fine last week) I left it with a mechanic friend of mine to look over and fine tune. He recommended we put a BRAND NEW CARBURETOR on it. They're only about $28 for this Tecumseh motor...
  4. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon Minibike For Sale!! Looks brand new.

Hey guys, JUST AN UPDATE ON THIS MINIBIKE: Since I hadn't driven it in a while, (even though it started for me fine last week) I left it with a mechanic friend of mine to look over and fine tune. He recommended we put a BRAND NEW CARBURETOR on it. They're only about $28 for this Tecumseh motor...
  5. mushhawk

Bird Falcon

Hey guys, how's it going? I don't know if you've heard, but I've got that 1983 Bird Falcon minibike that Markus sold to me that is up for sale. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1983-bird-falcon-minibike-for-sale-looks-brand-new.167195/#post-1222280 I LOVE it since it's the same...
  6. mushhawk

Hey guys, just an update, this beauty 1983 Bird Falcon is still available. Get back to me via email or PM on here. Price is negotiable. Make me a fair offer. It's an awesome bike and runs and looks like new. Markus on here did an awesome job restoring it just before selling it to me. I am not...
  7. mushhawk

Hi Twinjetguy, I saw that you had a post about making a replica Bird Falcon. I have a 1983 Bird...

Hi Twinjetguy, I saw that you had a post about making a replica Bird Falcon. I have a 1983 Bird Falcon up for sale. I bought it on here from Markus a few years ago. He restored it and painted it. It looks new. I had one just like it as a kid. I am ready to put it back on the market so someone...
  8. mushhawk

Hi Dan, I should get the bike back from my friend Friday. If it takes him longer I'll let you...

Hi Dan, I should get the bike back from my friend Friday. If it takes him longer I'll let you know. Once I get it back I'll get you an estimate on shipping. Today I looked back at my emails from Markus when I bought it. It turns out I paid him $450 for the bike including shipping. I was thinking...
  9. mushhawk

Hi guys, shoot me a message or email. And don't let the price scare you away. I am very negotiable on the price. Shoot me an offer. I will consider everything.
  10. mushhawk

Hi Broke Joke, I just got a message that you like the minibike I'm selling. Does that mean...

Hi Broke Joke, I just got a message that you like the minibike I'm selling. Does that mean you're interested in buying it? I am taking offers. The amount I mentioned initially was just kind of a starting point. I'm flexible on what the minibike market demands. Mushhawk
  11. mushhawk

Note: When I said "O.B.O" I meant it. That price I put up there was just a starter. If that's too high for you and you are interested in it, shoot me an offer. I truly won't be offended. ;)
  12. mushhawk

When I bought this from Markus, shipping wasn't that much. I was surprised. Minibikes are pretty light. I will follow Markus's example and ship the frame and engine in 2 packages. Price is negotiable, $420 O.B.O.
  13. mushhawk

If interested, you can email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com.
  14. mushhawk

This was my first thread when I started looking for it FYI: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-help-me-find-my-old-bird-falcon.32251/