Recent content by N8ball

1. N

Disk brake upgrade on my old build off bike.

This is my 2013 OldMiniBikes build off bike. A little while back I stripped and painted it, and went to 21” tires and a 72t rear sprocket. After putting a few off road miles on it, I wanted to upgrade the brakes. The rear drum was always a bit weak but the bigger tires made it even less effective...
  2. N

New tires and a paint job.

Ok been out test riding. A couple issues I need to deal with. Of course I need the chain guard and TAV cover. The huge air filter is not talking to my carb like the little uni did. Gonna have to dig into the jetting to get that right I think. Runs great when I disconnect the filter. I want...
  3. N

Going back together. In addition to paint and tires I added some extra foot pegs, a little further back. New brake pads, chain and a 72 tooth sprocket too. I also mounted a large air cleaner to help keep the air fresh. It has a double element filter and uses a cyclonic action to help remove...
  4. N

Little bit of progress. I washed a few parts and sanded with 400. This flat green will be the main color.
  5. N

Fatty from 3 wheeler forks.

That tank looks just right on there. The whole thing looks good. What can I say, I am a sucker for a fatty.
  6. N

Five Hills of Death in a thunder storm.

Looks like a good ride!
  7. N

Yes sir will do.
  8. N

This is my 2006 Tomberlin Firehawk that I customized for the 2013 build off. I just got some new 21x7-8 tires and a 72 tooth sprocket. There are a couple things I am cleaning up, plus adding a new air cleaner. It has seen lots of desert miles. 2 weeks ago it was scooting around the sand dunes...
  9. N

Tomberline Firehawk- 2013 build off entry

https://youtu.be/CXiIW6eNrhU
  10. N

Here's a vid I shot today running around the test track. below
  11. N

Hey guys. A few years ago I customized a Chinese mini for the build off. I got the bike done,but I dropped off the site before the build off was over. She’s still running strong, with more than couple hundred miles of dirt behind her. I take the bike out to off road races as my pit bike. The...
  12. N

N8ball - Just for Fun - Backwoods Bagger

What a weekend. Got a last minute call from the BLM about a raptor nest within a 1/2 mile of our course. That meant the course had to move. The site hadn't been used since 1988 but a pair of birds are nesting there this year. It took some work. We had to cut 10 miles from the track. We...
  13. N

"Goliath" Mini Tank - Jeep2003 MT2W 2014

Nobody does it like you Jeep. Sounds like a little OldMiniBikes karma coming around. Hurry and get the bugs out of this thing. I want to see you driving over power wheels or something. Nah not really but you could if you had to I bet.
  14. N

N8ball - Just for Fun - Backwoods Bagger

Alright. Another day, another bunch of stuff done on the bike. Headlight- fixed. Rear fender- rattle free. TAV- cover on. Chain- guarded with stock guard and aluminum 6" extension. Header- (didn't know it needed a heat shield until late last night when I burnt my leg. ) - shielded. Bike runs...