Recent content by Nathannewbie

1. Nathannewbie

E mini bike. Controller problems.

Haha I’ll try to clean it up, I was just kinda mocking everything up till I figured it all oit. Yes they did have multi plug ends, but my motor didn’t come with any.
  2. Nathannewbie

https://photos.app.goo.gl/84vzsuAiKB2U1Wxe7 Hopefully that works!
  3. Nathannewbie

Ok I tried a 48 volt battery and it’s definitely not a voltage issue, the noise was just louder with more voltage. I’m gonna upload a video
  4. Nathannewbie

I checked all the wires, all tight. Ok so now it revs but mid rpm it makes clacking noise and then proceeds to full rpms
  5. Nathannewbie

My current power supply is 20 volts is that ok? Could that be a problem?
  6. Nathannewbie

So here’s some photos, you can see the three main phase wires connected to their respective colors. And the hall wires to theirs, however I switch them around (the hall wires) it doesn’t change the ouitcome, and if I unplug them and run sensorless, it still doesn’t work.
  7. Nathannewbie

I’ll get you a video tonight.
  8. Nathannewbie

I’m running it sensorless, and the Vesc can change forward reverse directions itself that’s why I’m comfused
  9. Nathannewbie

Alright so I figured it out, the controller is high tech, and the wires I hooked it to were for a wireless scooter remote, i retired it to the place for a normal throttle and now the voltage is correct and the motor will rev. however I now run into another problem, it doesn’t rev like it should...
  10. Nathannewbie

Any ideas? Seems like faulty controller but idk how it even makes sense.
  11. Nathannewbie

So still waiting on battery but got a temporary power source hooked up. Got controller programmed however it’s registering in the controller that feedback from throttle is 1.5 volts regardless of if I twist throttle it just stays put. But weird thing is when I test the signal wire, it reads .84...
  12. Nathannewbie

It’s mostly sand, but yeah I’m mainly gonna be riding on asphalt other than test riding in the dirt around my house.
  13. Nathannewbie

I’m looking at this controller too, it’s fully programmable from your computer, I think I’m gonna get it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09J4SV7G5#Ask
  14. Nathannewbie

Here’s a pic of the frame, took everything off to send back.