Recent content by nds1968

1. nds1968

Lil Indian 450

Well that makes it easy then, no fenders, painted clutch cover and a cheap square seat. Lol. Side note, the axle bolts and neck bolt looked nice enough to reuse. They don't have any makings on the heads. I did buy new ones before and belt sanded the marking off. That rear axle bolt didn't...
  2. nds1968

Lil Indian 6" wheel half

Ttt
  3. nds1968

Lil Indain 2 speed parts

I may be interested in a complete setup. Do you have someone laser cutting you parts?
  4. nds1968

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Donation sent, thanks again. Nate
  5. nds1968

Lil Indian 6" wheel half

Ttt
  6. nds1968

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Hey Rick, awesome that you do this every year. I don't have any parts or knowledge on these bikes. If your accepting donations please put up the info for me. Thanks, Nate
  7. nds1968

Lil Indian 6" wheel half

Still looking for one wheel half. I have the bike for sale but would still like to find one... Thanks
  8. nds1968

Lil Indian Grand Series & Sabre Serial Numbers List

That yellow bike I had was fun, would do wheelies no problem. The frames are different between the briggs and tecumseh. I know the handle bars weren't interchangeable between that yellow bike and the gray one I had. They were also shaped different, but the collars with the notches were a...
  9. nds1968

Lil Indian Grand Series & Sabre Serial Numbers List

Serial # : Handle Bars : Fold Down Foot Pegs : Rear Wheels : Four Spoke Mags Engine Plate : No Hole Brake Caliper Bracket : Three Hole Shocks : Straight Up Engine Id # : Unknown
  10. nds1968

Super Bronc

Ok thanks,
  11. nds1968

Super Bronc

Thanks for the pics, I'll start my search. Do you know anyones build with info on fabricating a piecing together a setup for the rear?
  12. nds1968

Super Bronc

Yeah the Boonie's are a hard ride but it was my first. I currently have 3 now, I'll probably be bothering you for a Boonie and Super Bronc seat :thumbsup:
  13. nds1968

Super Bronc

I'm sure it will feel like a Cadilac compared to my Boonie.
  14. nds1968

Super Bronc

Thanks, I wanted something bigger to ride. The seller has a Herters that is rough and rusty but looks to be complete.
  15. nds1968

Super Bronc

I picked this beast up yesterday along with another Boonie. Got the ski and a custom jerry can chain/ clutch cover.