Recent content by newyorkrican

1. N

age poll !

25, ill be 26 in December. Good to know its for all ages. Best believe youll see me 80 years old on a mini bike. Probably even poppin wheelie's. Happy birthday too btw!
  2. N

Can the new style DB30 Doodle Bug handle bar be bent like the old style?

Sounds good! I'm going to give that a try. Looks like you upgraded the engine too. I need to bend my bars like yours too. Looks way better!
  3. N

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

I have the stock engine right now. So by changing the sprocket i can get more torque? I thought thats what the PMR jackshaft was for. Or can a different sprocket replace the jackshaft?
  4. N

I have the newer style Doodlebug. It's automatic just pull the throttle and go. What would changing the gears entitle me? And what is the difference between the ratio's? My bike is all stock right now. What would changing the sprocket do? Or is that something you only change if you upgrade the...
  5. N

Can the new style DB30 Doodle Bug handle bar be bent like the old style?

WOW, vintagemoneypit. Looking good! I like what you did with the seat aswell.
  6. N

Foot pegs & Chain

I have the newer style Doodlebug DB30. Looking to purchase a set of the breakaway foot pegs. Or any style foot pegs honestly. Popped the chain on mine recently. Looking to purchase a new one as well. DM me or comment if you have either. Can send $$ over ASAP!
  7. N

HELP - Replacement for DB30S Rear wheel set up

Went to Tractor Supply near me, picked up a 15x5x6 tire. Was an easy install. I have a DB30, newer style
  8. N

Confused :confused: I have a Newer style DB30. What do these sprockets do? Increase speed/torque? I read through the 9 pages, and didn't really find anything explaining these sprockets. For newbie's like me lol. I am looking into getting a jackshaft for the DB30. Would this replace it? I...
  9. N

Clubs/meets/rides

Dam! So close, im up in Albany. Looking for the same thing over here lol
  10. N

Do you need a seat ?

PM'd sent
  11. N

Db tire selection advice

Sounds good thank you! Ill look into placing that order.
  12. N

New York - Whats good

Im deciding on which way i want to go. If i were to go the predator way i would need this kit correct? PMR Stage 2 Kit
  13. N

New York - Whats good

Thank you! Super contagious! Lol now all my friends and people on my block all asking where to get them. They are too fun! Can't wait to see the difference in power with the jackshaft.
  14. N

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Oh it won't lol, I'm so eager to work on my minibike. My son breaks out his mini tools for the mini bike. The whole family is hyped lol. If I don't hear from him soon I will be making that purchase. Excited to see the difference in power. Comes with detailed instructions it states, if I need...
  15. N

Word Association Game

women