Recent content by no13

1. no13

Tote... LOL

Howdy, living in the land of Utah... I've run across this. Am I right in this one being a 1959?
  2. no13

ID please

Thanks. Got it.
  3. no13

ID please

Thanks so far. I got the engine here. Problem is, I have the serial numbers & such... but cannot seem to find anything that matches this. Thoughts?
  4. no13

ID please

Hi, A friend gave me this Tec. I didn't get the numbers and it'll be at my place in a day or so. He claims it's a 5hp and came from an older wood chipper. Can any of the gurus here tell me by just a picture what hp it might be, possibly a year too? I know I know, I'm sure I could wait &...
  5. no13

New but not new

Thanks. Now if I could just get some folks to build one themselves and join me for a race, that'd be fun.
  6. no13

New but not new

Thanks for the comments. Here's some of the others.
  7. no13

WTB - Briggs 5HP with Updraft carb

pm sent.
  8. no13

Dumb question

Hi, Was the flo jet carb from a 5HP briggs the same as the 3hp one here? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/93635-briggs-flo-jet-carb.html Thanks for your time.
  9. no13

Lifan recoil starter

Shoot me a pic of the one you need, I may have one for ya.
  10. no13

Ok, more to the point... I need the pull starter/shroud like the one pictured and the carb all the way to the block. I have other briggs that would work for this. Got one you'd sell? I have a UPS account for shipping so no issues there.
  11. no13

Hi, I'm looking for a Briggs 5hp with the Updraft carb in usable condition for a project of mine. I've attached a pic of one I have, and a pic of the project. (slightly photoshopped) Willing to go up to 100 bucks for it. Thanks for looking. Kelly "Kart Rods" Wood
  12. no13

New but not new

Hi, I'm Kelly. I've been here for a while and did one mini bike long ago but since then I've gotten into something else. What is that you ask? The Custom Hot Rod Go kart arena. Anyway, here's a few photos of what I do with nothing but parts & spare stuff. Thanks for looking. Kelly "Kart...
  13. no13

Newbie here with a runner now

Seat's not on yet, but it goes a bit back from where it used to be. Not sure yet.
  14. no13

Thought I'd pop on by & show y'all what became of this old thing. Kelly KartRods.com
  15. no13

More on the saga... turning it into a themed thing... LOL That thing on the front came from the fiberglass back end of a quarter midget... Probably put a mock mini-gun in it or something... then add some ammo cans on the back for saddle bags. :grind: