Recent content by Not2worried

1. N

MANCO Thunderbird - engine suggestion

If you get to large of motor, you need to brace the motor frame plate. I kept throwing chains with my predator 212 engine. till I did that. I changed the gearing to, wheeled WAAAY to easy.
  2. N

Manco T-bird

Pretty sure I got a 60T at OldMiniBikes warehouse.
  3. N

Chain breaking at master link?

Sigh, me and another member were talking about if the motor plate needed to be beefed up. Looks like I'll be welding this weekend.
  4. N

Chain breaking at master link?

I cant seem to get a chain to last on my Thunderbird with the Predator engine. It appears like it breaks at the master link ( or falls off or?? ). Chain, clutch and sprocket are new ( old sprocket has same issue). Eye ball the alignment looks ok, though I'm not 100%. The master link is the...
  5. N

Manco Thunderbird engine bracket bracing

Hey guys, picked up another Manco Thunderbird with a new, unmounted Predator 212 engine. I don't plan to mod the engine at this time. So do I need to reinforce the engine bracket on the Thunderbird or not and if so, best way? Thanks
  6. N

Manco Thunderbird Project!

Intrested to see where this goes. Thought about restoring the one i picked up in the winter month, but thinking i wont have time. Picture on my ( kids) current one. Still another one came up CL for $250. But i just cant get myself to get a second one for that price. Sent from my SM-G955U using...
  7. N

New rides entry: 2001 Manco Thunderbird

Not2worried 2001 Manco Thunderbird First mini bike. Picked this up for the kids.