Recent content by Oldarmy

1. O

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Oldarmy 59
  2. O

RIP Glen Campbell

I tip my hat to a very talented fellow. Always remember him in the original True Grit with the Duke and loved that song the Wichita Lineman. Rip Glen.
  3. O

CNC Shop torque converter on amazon. Yay or nay?

You could also buy one of these and use the 3/4" TAV kit 5/8" x 3/4" x 3" Shaft Adapter Pulley Bore Reducer Sleeve Bushing Sheave & Key | eBay
  4. O

Added a little suspension to the seat of my CU200T

I actually lifted this idea from a woman on YouTube. She bought a bobber seat kit and added it to her CU200T. I just changed it up a bit and think it works better. She used the two holes in the cross bar where the rear of the seat is attached. I thought it would be better to have the springs at...
  5. O

Bonanza Tractor for sale - For the minibike guy who has everything!!

I think you meant to say "nothing runs like a deere" :laugh:
  6. O

Bonanza Tractor for sale - For the minibike guy who has everything!!

This is my old tractor 1977 Wheel Horse B80. Nothing works like a horse.
  7. O

New old guy here.

Very true, Fed Ex is the worst offender. They always have an undersized rented truck and everything is just tossed in there with no regard for the customers items. Makes me want to scream lol. The box was kind of intact but the bottom which is supposed to be like a skid was snapped in two...
  8. O

New old guy here.

So my Coleman CU200T was delivered today. Was not (badly) damaged but was some paint damage to the fenders. Front was worse than rear which was minor. Then I found a few nicks here and there. Called Amazon and got them to give me a partial refund. Don't know how they arrived at the amount but...
  9. O

Coleman CT200U-EX

$599
  10. O

New old guy here.

Thanks again Charles, that was an interesting thread. Looks like some fun will ensue lol.
  11. O

New old guy here.

Thanks for the advise, will do. On a side note aren't 3/4 clutches more common? Also this would make a torque converter upgrade more difficult as I would need to put a 3/4 crank in the stock motor also?
  12. O

Coleman CT200U-EX

They have one on the floor In Tractor Supply in Hillsborough NH.
  13. O

New old guy here.

I believe you are correct Charles. That is the reason I decided to get one and paid $531 delivered (hopefully intact lol). The link you provided is the one they now sell at Tractor Supply. It just didn't do it for me like the U model did. I don't think the new model will do near as well as the...
  14. O

New old guy here.

Wanted to say hello. I have nosed around here every now and then. I'm in my early sixties and still got the love for these little buggers lol. I have a Coleman CU200T coming here Wednesday. I only hope it comes in one piece, ordered it from Amazon. It appears it is hit or miss as to weather it...