Recent content by oldcarcbx

1. O

Heathkit Hilltopper parts wanted

Looking for a front fork (bars not necessary), front wheel w brake and seat with no rips. Will consider complete front end. Cash or trade
  2. O

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

I generally don't react to unsolicited and unwarranted comments but in this case I will. First off, have you every had any parts reproduced in a short run ,long run or any run period? If so what when and how much did it cost? Provide pics and prices I'm not going to tell you how much it cost...
  3. O

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

A new production run. Slight price increase ,a sign of the times. New US made casting of the long discontinued aluminum scrub brake pad for Bird manufactured minibikes, including certain Sears Roper and JC Penney branded models. A very limited number of these pads were produced and thus a...
  4. O

Need a shroud….

With or without data plate? With studs for lighted flywheel or with threaded inserts for non lighted flywheel? With recoil handle orientated at 12 o'clock or 10 o'clock. Spicy or Mild?
  5. O

New Roper? Repop chain guard

PM Sent
  6. O

Recently acquired this bike at a swap meet. Any ideas?

Its a bird wren /sears runabout derivative model with a couple of extra weldments. On the left, on the outside of the frame between the scrub brake and the rear wheel is a vertical support . Also something is welded over the rear wheel which vaguely resembles a fender
  7. O

Vintage Gemini Mini Bike Frame And Seat Base Scat Cat Frame seat Tank and Wheels

New lower price .$100 obo..plus shipping
  8. O

do you still have the fox spoiler for sale?

do you still have the fox spoiler for sale?
  9. O

TEC H50-65286H Flywheel

Try heating the pipe nipple with a propane torch. if that doesn't work then try mapp gas. Don't not use an oxygen acetylene torch it can melt the block and ruin it. You should also be careful with the mapp gas but it dosen't get nearly as hot as oxy/acel. Don't ask me how i know. The loop on...
  10. O

Vintage Gemini Mini Bike Frame And Seat Base Scat Cat Frame seat Tank and Wheels

Wheels have been sold. $110 OBO for frames . Will ship on your dime
  11. O

My 68 Lil Indian Build

Nice Work