Recent content by oldrelics

1. oldrelics

Anybody tried or seen a leather belt drive? Like a vintage HD etc?

Anybody tried or seen a leather belt drive? Like a vintage HD etc?
  2. oldrelics

Vintage Class - 1966 Lil Indian

Awesome bike! Lil Indians are my fav. Want me to whip up one of my clutch covers? I used jack shaft on one of my little 2hp units to get the gearing so its rideable. Now it only goes 10MPH but will pull a wheelie if your not paying attention when you crack it!
  3. oldrelics

c.1970 Ding How, Taiwan Mini-Bike: Information, Specifications, & Restoration Project

The grips were NOS motorcycle off ebay, the tires I did myself with Krylon plastic paint. They do yellow after a year or so though.
  4. oldrelics

c.1970 Ding How, Taiwan Mini-Bike: Information, Specifications, & Restoration Project

cool man... I have one too. It was missing everything though...so this is what it ended up as.. it has a 5 horsey power that scoots my kaboodle
  5. oldrelics

!!!!!!!!!!!Tom Thumb!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold! and is safe n sound at its new home!
  6. oldrelics

Wanted: 3-3.5hp Tecumseh Intake Manifolds

I have one.....pm me.
  7. oldrelics

Who wants to lathe me up a couple of pulleys?

I want the belts no more than 1/8" apart.
  8. oldrelics

Savage #2 Eh?

Awesome. How did you find it?
  9. oldrelics

Who wants to lathe me up a couple of pulleys?

I need two custom V-belt pulleys cut out alum or mild steel. one - triple belt 2" OD 5/8" keyed ID one - triple belt 3" OD 5/8" keyed ID pm me if interested...
  10. oldrelics

Savage #2 Eh?

Had I known it was in my own back yard:facepalm: :mad: :mad2: :crying:
  11. oldrelics

Sorry, I still have the thumb but it is currently not for sale.
  12. oldrelics

HOLY crap a Pinto Chainguard

The Golden pinto shows a foot op scrub brake....but whats the lever on the left handle bar for?
  13. oldrelics

here is the stuff included...
  14. oldrelics

willing to look at offers.......
  15. oldrelics

Tom Thumb. Painstakingly built as close as possible with components(wheels, tires, grips etc) and design as Popular Mechanics Jan 1970 article. NOS Ohlsson & Rice 1 HP. Goodyear 2.50 X 4's. Never ridden. Comes with the magazine and a spare NOS O & R shortblock. I will also include two pics of...