ole4's latest activity

• ole4
    ole4 liked Strigoi's post in the thread Carb tune.
    You couldn't have given any less info to go on. I'm guessing you're running one of the Chinese knockoff 22mm Mikuni carbs (the cheap...
  • ole4
    Well, I know that and I'm STILL a dumb ass. Just ask my wife - she'll tell you. LOL
  • ole4
    ole4 liked bikesisbikes's post in the thread Need help.
    Are your certain they are the same bar? A bicycle weighs about 20 to 50 pounds, MAX!! An Alsport Tri Sport anywhere from 150 pounds for...
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread Help ID Powell.
    Don’t know if this pic shows it but number is on top of the bar.
  • ole4
    No letter before the number?
  • ole4
    The top of the frame tube should have a serial # andstarts with a letter see if you see it.
  • ole4
    Some adjusters are fuel screws but if the carb has a pilot jet that fixes the idle fuel feed, then any idle adjustment is for air. (not...
  • ole4
    • 1590264319269.png
  • ole4
    ole4 liked delray's post in the thread tecumseh-ohh build.
    haven't started on the gear yet. just busy with other things going on right now. i did have little down time to play with another head...
  • ole4
    building a hot rod early bassman from a newer bassman head.
    • P1000949.JPG
    • P1000950.JPG
  • ole4
    I had a friend call me asking if I wanted a hot water pressure washer. It’s a two year old northstar 3000psi 4gpm with a Honda gx390. It...
  • ole4
    You have it backwards, it is a air bleed and when you open it more air gets mixed with the fuel from the pilot jet. Screwing it in...
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread valve seat cutting.
    Be happy to. Been sidetracked with other equipment breakdowns. My bobcat sprung a leak in a hard-line going to the spool valves and I am...
  • ole4
    Anyone have a Speedometer/Tachometer solution for minibikes that they've implemented? Ive got some motors that have the governors...
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread valve seat cutting.
    Never mind my phone only showed last post.