ole4's latest activity

• ole4
    I agree 100% the engine upgrades will be the last thing I do I might end up not doing all that I planned I really need to test the tav...
  • ole4
    With added duration your IVC is usually extended giving less dynamic compression so it’s good to raise static compression.
  • ole4
    You never mentioned using a 308 dyno. Then you could use a 32mm intake, especially if using 1.2 or 1.3 ratio rockers.
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread Happy Birthday "Ond".
    Happy Birthday!
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread Predator Hemi Assembly Torques???.
    Sidecover and head bolts 17 FT lbs, Flywheel 54 FT lbs. These are honda values. When I use the Buriss 8mm head and sidecover studs I go...
  • ole4
    ole4 replied to the thread Big 32/28mm Valve Head.
    Didn't he say he was going to a TC? If so if correctly set up you can go much wilder that his motor. I am sure (although I have not done...
    • carb mani test.png
  • ole4
    Correct
  • ole4
    It's here somewhere. I did a more exhaustive test last year trying to understand why when flowing the head w/carb and manifold I would...
  • ole4
  • ole4
    5.5MM STEMS SI valves. I'm not at home so from memory the chikuni flows high 80,s 24 pwk low 90,s his head probably mid 50's CFM.
  • ole4
    The chamber does require unshrouding just the same as a 18cc head or a 22cc head. The area that is shrouded is similar on all of them...
    • DSC01830.JPG
    • DSC01834.JPG
    • DSC01833.JPG
    • DSC01832.JPG
    • DSC01831.JPG
  • ole4
    FWIW lift is one of the least important causes of v to p clearance. Duration and lsa are what you need to understand. As far as stock...
  • ole4
    I don’t really want to mill much if any off a head as the big benefit of these straight valve heads are the increased piston to valve...
  • ole4
    Here is a pic with a stock 14cc on the left and the others are 32/25. Sold off all my 28.5/25 heads.
    • DSC01827.JPG
    • DSC01645.JPG
  • ole4
    for your application i think the cam has a big part in your performance. i see you had the 265 cam. if i'm correct that would pull good...