Recent content by Onetime

1. O

Project Baja

Look like the issue was a missing 5/8 washer. Problem solved. Hit 51 mph.
  2. O

Project Baja

Got the tank at a motorcycle swap meet here in Detroit. Had to move the seat back, and fabricate a new plate so the forks don't hit the tank.
  3. O

Project Baja

Thanks bud. If the wife ever found out how much I have into it she be out the door! But the joy I got out of building it was worth every Pennie.
  4. O

Project Baja

So after countless hours and months of work, Project Baja is close to complete. Yesterday I took it out for the first run and I was very pleased with its performance. After the short ride I inspected to find the e clip that hold the jack shaft in on the GTC tourqe converter was missing. I...
  5. O

Hent, I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the double shipping for the two...

Hent, I was wondering if there was anything you could do about the double shipping for the two orders I placed tonight. Maybe a credit?
  6. O

Choke or no choke

Man! That's it. I hope it will work with my NR racing air filter Adapter. I did see a little threaded whole so I feel like it will. What really bums me out is ten minutes before I got your message, I placed an order at OldMiniBikes warehouse for a $1 gasket and paid $4 for shipping. Now I just paid...
  7. O

Choke or no choke

Well there will be an air filter, so the finger trick won't work. I suppose I just need a tip on how to keep the choke arm from falling off.
  8. O

Choke or no choke

So I got to installing my new gx200 bored carb on my 6.5 ohv engine. It came with the choke removed, and a screw taped in its place. Now the choke post fits when I take out the screw, but it seems now that the gigantic air cleaner body has been removed permently, there's not a way to hold the...
  9. O

Finding top dead center

Yes, I'll get the pictures up tommorow. Thanks bud!
  10. O

Finding top dead center

They came with the stage two hop up kit from NR-racing.com
  11. O

Finding top dead center

I'm not sure what that means. The rods are stock.
  12. O

Finding top dead center

It's the factory cam. All I did is replace the springs and rocker arms for 18lbs. I am having coil bind.
  13. O

Finding top dead center

When I spin the flywheel the exhaust valve opens and closes fine, but the intake valve seems to get really stiff and I'm afraid to force it.
  14. O

Finding top dead center

I suppose the screwdriver trick would be easier then trying to look with a flash light. Thank you.
  15. O

Finding top dead center

Okay, thanks bud