onionfmr's latest activity

• O
    onionfmr replied to the thread Baja Warrior Build.
    Thanks for the information.
  • O
    Confirmed that that tank is vented through the cap
  • O
    Thanks for the information on the tank. Is it vented? Did you need it to be vented with the Mikuni carb?
  • O
    Nice looking bike! Gas tank looks interesting. What gas tank did you use? Details please. Thanks.
  • O
    onionfmr commented on Bikes of Mini's profile post.
    Glad that the 60 tooth worked for you. With my 50 tooth, I have to be careful that I don't launch the bike from a start.
  • O
    You might want to try this guy for header pipes: http://www.nrracing.com/category-s/1823.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=1823&show=30&page=2...
  • O
    How did the 60 tooth rear sprocket work?
  • O
    I believe that is the same tank that I was looking at...
  • O
    You might want to try hotrodminibike.com for header and muffler or OMBWarehouse.com. Washers didn't work for the idle screw. I ended...
  • O
    I got my Mikuni throttle cable from GoPowerSports. I'm not happy with the cable. I've adjusted all adjusters and I still have...
  • O
    Hi - the Mikuni cable that I ordered was 55". My Mikuni carb came with 30 pilot and 100 main jet. I'm currently running a 17.5 pilot...
  • O
    onionfmr replied to the thread Over spray removal.
    My experience with paint overspray has been a trial and error experience. You have to try clay and see. A lot depends on the base...
  • O
    onionfmr replied to the thread Over spray removal.
    Auto detailing/cleaning clay has worked for me over the years. You have to try it in a small section and see how it works. That's...
  • O
    I haven't really run into any reliability issues. Cold, my engine may take 4 pulls to start. When warm, usually starts on first pull...
  • O
    osu1978 - thanks again. I really can't believe that a brand new genuine Mikuni carb would have an issue like that. Then again, what am...