Recent content by outcrydrummer

1. outcrydrummer

WTT predator 212 ARC billet flywheel

Dang I literally just sold a brand new clone arc flywheel and bought a hemi predator flywheel. Probably like you I mistakenly ordered the wrong flywheel...........
  2. outcrydrummer

Questions predator engine build

Well someone seems to have overdosed on their pez today........ Lots of people run TC's......for a yard kart they are a blast..........and I have a bully 2 disc 6 spring on my kart now The stock head is fine.......the aftermarket head is much better..... Not only is it probably flowing better...
  3. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

That's a predator motor I was messing with. You can't use Honda parts for the clone motors. Got to use clone parts for the most part. Don't quote me on this but from what I've seen and read this is the general requirements clone block clone stock crank head can be ported as of 2017 have to use...
  4. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

The only problem with the clone classes is that they are so expensive. Those are the guys spending 1200 a pop on an engine and tossing tires every other race. It's also very competitive so expect to be bumped and spun out if your in the way. A stock predator class is much more affordable and...
  5. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

KMC that is just the rules they follow. They are pretty specific to clones and flatheads etc. That doesn't tell you what classes they are running unfortunately. You need to ask them directly if they have a predator class and what those class rules are. Kart is looking good. Don't spend too...
  6. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

Yeah mine are all adjusted for predator class. You can probably get the entire throttle and governor assembly for really cheap on ebay or something I'm sure. Heck I might even have an assembly laying around if you end up needing one.
  7. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

I got the stage 2. I didn't like any of the cam choices so I just figured I'd get the stage 2 kit for now. I'll be ordering the black mamba cam, billet rod, and billet flywheel here in about a week. The drift trike isn't getting any parts. It will be super light and never get traction anyways...
  8. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

I looked on their facebook and the only rules I saw was for 2014. They had a stock appearing class for predator,clone, and flatheads. Weight was 350 class or 400 class You can do anything to the motor you want but it has to be stock appearing on the outside. I really don't like those...
  9. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

Tonight or tomorrow morning I'll be uploading two video's specifically on the predator 212. I can't really get into specifics on this site about the first video but the 2nd video will be on nr racing's parts kits.
  10. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

No problem at all. I have all the information written down so its no issue. My youtube channel still shows up under my old channel name for some reason. Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/user/22ScopeCam
  11. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

KMC if you find yourself extremely bored and want to rip that kart in your yard check out my youtube channel. Search Kart Art and my channel should come up. Right now I'm getting an 05 millennium tempest changed up for the yard and working on a drift trike with a race kart rear axle.
  12. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

Well you couldn't have picked a better clutch. That's the exact clutch I run. I would really suggest you run the predator class. Hopefully your local track has the box stock predator class in which case you won't need to spend any money on the engine. If that's the case let me know and I can...
  13. outcrydrummer

01 Oval Kart clean up

Hmmm where to start lol. First thing you need to do is find your local tracks and look on their websites and get ahold of the track owners. Get a list of classes and their rules. Generally speaking your only going to find 2 predator classes 1) SPG rules which allow some modification but they...
  14. outcrydrummer

Race kart fun

I'm worried Id do the membership then spout off about predators and governors and get banned lol.
  15. outcrydrummer

Race kart fun

About to get into the predator motor on the race kart for some increased fun. Just doing a stage 2 nr racing kit for right now but can't wait to expand on that a little. Since most mild predator hemi builds don't make much power past the 5500 rpm mark I'm going to leave the governor in...