Recent content by outlawcaveman

1. bandit_II

bandit_II

2. O

Bandit minibike ... but NOT a Rupp Bandit ...

My buddy just bought an old mini for $50.00 which has original front and rear shocks, with a swingarm, mag wheels and Tecumseh engine. Chrome fenders and gas tank, looks like a fancy model. I have not found ANY other mini-bike with a frame shaped like this one - where the rear shocks...
  3. O

outlawcaveman from Arkansas

Thanks guys ! My son put the Ford emblem on, but I am a Ford guy too. I think I do have a Big Blue, but didn't bird make those for JC Penney too? :scooter:
  4. O

Can this be a Bird Wren or Sears Runabout?

Thanks JimH for the reply. I was hoping somebody would know about it, it's my first minibike and I'm already 50 yrs old (young now). I appreciate the info. :thumbsup:
  5. O

Can this be a Bird Wren or Sears Runabout?

I think this is a Bird, and Wren is what I've been told is the model. I have looked on this site, and most of the minibikes labeled as a Wren have a bicycle style kickstand. Mine appears original, but is a different type of stand. The engine is not original, but a 5hp B&S from a tiller...
  6. O

outlawcaveman from Arkansas

Hi, I'm tony from south Arkansas. I only have one minibike, and I use it for a pit-bike at the drags. I've been told it's a Bird - Wren. I added the 5hp engine and we have moved the handlebars forward about 20 degrees. Can somebody tell me for sure that this is a Wren? Thanks...