Recent content by PacoTaco99

1. PacoTaco99

1965 taco 22-b

DAVE!!!:smile: That Taco is Sa-weeeet!!! You know what im thinkn? Haha!:laugh:
  2. PacoTaco99

1965 taco 22-b

WUT!:smile::thumbsup:
  3. PacoTaco99

1965 taco 22-b

DAANM!:thumbsup: That color is nice!:smile:
  4. PacoTaco99

Edwin!!!!:smile: That was cool I ran into you last night! Good to see ya! Stay cool!:thumbsup:

Edwin!!!!:smile: That was cool I ran into you last night! Good to see ya! Stay cool!:thumbsup:
  5. PacoTaco99

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Count me in Paul!:smile: I was at SoCal Funday #1 and had a Blast!:thumbsup: Ill take a shirt as well.(L)please. And a plate or two of the BBQ!:xomunch:
  6. PacoTaco99

"let's make a deal" Taco 44

That would be awesome to see before pics of my 99:thumbsup::smile: I didnt realize you were the original owner:confused:
  7. PacoTaco99

American minibike SoCal Pickup

MAC!:smile: I like that "American" mini bike!:pimp: If I had the $ I would be all over that! Good luck with your sale!:deal: p.s. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!:happybday:
  8. PacoTaco99

ErikR!:smile: Thats the deal of the century!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Great find!:biggrin:
  9. PacoTaco99

Jim!:smile: It was totally in your backyard!:doah: You couldve had another chance for a Steen's Classic!:punk: Well, once your done witrh your project...you know you still have to add one:thumbsup:
  10. PacoTaco99

Taco 22

Put'em on already so I can check it out!:laugh::thumbsup:
  11. PacoTaco99

Taco 22

Congrats Jim!:smile: Now you can finish your Bonanza!:clap:
  12. PacoTaco99

Taco 22

Edwin!:smile: Ya, I have a "Scar" for life on my leg from Dave's Velodrome Bike!:cursing::doah: Haha!:laugh:
  13. PacoTaco99

Taco 22

Jim!:smile: What's up with that!? I thought everyone should have a Steen's in there collection!:shrug: You can't sell your Taco...we havnt gone cruisn yet:scooter:
  14. PacoTaco99

Taco 22

Awesome!:smile: That's a custom MAC job!:thumbsup:
  15. PacoTaco99

Taco 44

Hounddog!:smile: Im impressed! Your Taco 44 is sooo clean!:thumbsup: Great job! I have a 1968 Taco 22 and a 1970 Taco 99 and would like to...one day do the same thing!:pimp: Id like to do the Taco 22 first!:smile: