1. PatrickCraik

Other Hobbies

They're correct twice a day
  2. PatrickCraik

High priced Harley at Florida vintage car dealer—

Really? Have you owned and ridden them?
  3. PatrickCraik

High priced Harley at Florida vintage car dealer—

lol! Truth is, AMF was the best thing happened to HD. I had several,all good running and reliable. I had two "buy back" as the '82-'83 HD's were called. Both junk!
  4. PatrickCraik

Coleman Frame Cracked…What Are My Options?

Your Bananza wasn't made with shit china steel
  5. PatrickCraik

Coleman Frame Cracked…What Are My Options?

Sell it as is. Be one of the goodguys,advertise it needing frame repair, show pics in ad and be done with it. Junk steel will most likely break again, probably next to the repair, regardless how it's done. The heat will continue to make the steel weaker
  6. PatrickCraik

Post your cars!

They were pretty quick back in the day. I raced a fox body mustang gt 5.0 late one night. I had an auto he had a stick. We were pretty close, he pulled 1/3 car off the light but we stayed that way till he hit 3rd or 4th gear then pulled away about a car and 1/2. We had to shut down for the next...
  7. PatrickCraik

Post your cars!

I had a '90 T Bird Super Coupe back in 91-93. Loved that car, had all the bells and whistles, ran and road great. Pretty quick for the weight it carried. Had to sell when 3rd child came along. Still miss it
  8. PatrickCraik

Tecumseh breather installation?

LOL, Beautiful!! Ask away about anything mini bike. Hey, I might even have an answer. Some guys do lots of research and work,they write it down and share it with their group(s) which is very very cool. Some guys expect us to spend hours reading through this stuff trying to find the answer to a...
  9. PatrickCraik

Other Hobbies

Had some nice full Harley oil cans,gave them to a friend years ago.
  10. PatrickCraik

Heald Super Bronc progress.

2" way too deep. You want much meat on the crank as possible. 1" hole plenty deep with a 3/4" long screw, flat washer large enough to cover boss of driver or clutch and a lock washer. It's just to keep a driver from sliding off. Hell, my '04 Lil Indian with a 6HP OHV Tec never had a bolt before...
  11. PatrickCraik

Minibike

Be prepared to open your wallet for a nice oldie or when buying correct or quality parts.
  12. PatrickCraik

Minibike

Might depend where you live. Detroit area has lots of Ruttman and LIL INDIAN stuff, newer, (early 2000's) LIL INDIAN easier to get and much less expensive. Local mini bike show coming up in Bellville, Mi
  13. PatrickCraik

Other Hobbies

Old Schwinn bikes,old cigarette lighters. The lighters are fun to find, that's about it. I don't smoke and don't use them
  14. PatrickCraik

Is this country getting trashier?

Iron Eyes Cody. He was italian,lol
  15. PatrickCraik

Muffler for a Tecumseh

I think the shape of the outlet and position of the screw holes are different between the 4 and 5 HP engines.