Recent content by phxminiguy52

1. phxminiguy52

1966 Bug Sprint restoration

Havasu Dave Did All The Work
  2. phxminiguy52

Looking for a restored vintage go kart.. needs to be mid sixties to late sixties

Hello everyone, haven't been on for quite a while. I'm located in Phoenix and looking to purchase a fully restored vintage go kart. Preferably 1965 thru 1969..Twin Engines . (McCulloch or West Bend Engines ) The more bling on it, the more money I'll pay. Will Also Consider a Complete Unrestored...
  3. phxminiguy52

New Project Bug Sidewinder Convert to Rear Engine...

I know..Wrong motor... But I have show Karts and need a cheaper Vintage Neighborhood cruiser...
  4. phxminiguy52

What is it???

Help identifying this nice bike...
  5. phxminiguy52

Studemane and Davis are smart alecs.

Hey its Jerry Louis... funny
  6. phxminiguy52

Always appreciated your input Chipper. Mark Phxminiguy52
  7. phxminiguy52

Ok ,you must have forgot repeatedly calling me a liar over a grammar slip up in an earlier post. When I said I'd PM d you about a part I had for sale, instead i asked you in a reply. You tried to put me "on trial " like a some sort of detective. Like I said then ,your a little man hiding behind...
  8. phxminiguy52

Not much karen.. just tired of a couple members turning into keyboard police on our great hobby site. As always much respect to your expertise on here and your ability and respect towards myself and others. Mark Phxminiguy52
  9. phxminiguy52

Always liked your input and your help with other members cspgun.. Mark
  10. phxminiguy52

I thought it was funny.. me being a Grammar policeman instead of you and your buddy.. lmao
  11. phxminiguy52

Prity is not a word? Lol.
  12. phxminiguy52

Fun for you. Not for the guy just trying to let folks know it s no longer available. I've Already put Studeman in his place. Maybe you can shut up now. If you dont like my pic that's to bad . Mark.
  13. phxminiguy52

You two guys are both big in your own mind and act like big shots on OldMiniBikes. No one Appreciates your smart alec comments. Its about time someone called you out. Mark