Recent content by plum pits

1. plum pits

Wanted Steens Feather decal(s)

I have some but not sure I want to get rid of .
  2. plum pits

Meyers?

It's a scam for sure cause the person has no other pics and doesn't even respond
  3. plum pits

Meyers?

Starting to think this is a scam .
  4. plum pits

Old bonanza

Does this bike use the standard shocks as later models ?
  5. plum pits

Old bonanza

They actually came with Briggs motors ?
  6. plum pits

Old bonanza

Tried contacting him all ways with no response . Might be a scam
  7. plum pits

Briggs 3hp Any mods?

You can machine the head and port and polish same as people do on 5hp. I have tried this and it did run stronger and faster .Not alot but anything when it's only 3hp will be noticeable.
  8. plum pits

TACO ST100 Fork headset setup .

Thanks man. Do you recall if the top triple tree has the big hole like mine does or do I have some filling to do ?
  9. plum pits

Thanks man I have got so many different pics of setups that people are claiming are stock but the only one I have found that I think is the proper one Is this one.Its missing the details though of underneath the bolt though
  10. plum pits

I know this is prob a long shot but figured cany hurt. I am restoring my st100 and it's obviously missing a few headset and fork parts . This what i have for the center headset parts of triple tree. If anyone knows what i am missing cause if I mount the triple tree it doesn't even contact...
  11. plum pits

Taco repop

You said it. Just list it as" 100% real 1960s reproduction authentic not fake frame " lol
  12. plum pits

Taco repop

I I would be willing they don't and that seller should get in trouble due the crazy wording in there auction .