Recent content by poberly

1. P

Brand New 15.4hp Blue Clone

How much run time is on it? I did read where you said dyno/break in only, but that was like two years ago so I would understand If you put it on something.
  2. P

Product Liabilty

Texasfabguy is exactly right when he said put a disclaimer on your web site and in the box when you sell it. It's like when people remove the emissions from their diesel trucks. All the companies say "for offroad purposes only" and it makes the companies no longer liable for people who run them...
  3. P

Product Liabilty

I understand what your saying. My dad owns his own business. He puts living quarters int horse trailers. Three years ago he got a phone call from a parent threatening to sue him. The 5 year old fell because a handle off a cabinet door broke off and he hit is head. It was an overhead cabinet. The...
  4. P

Sleep Apnea (Trouble Sleeping)

My dad had a CPAP machine. His had a oxygen style mask instead of a nose insert. He slept a lot better and had a lot more energy through the day.
  5. P

Nitrous

Thats cool, but this thread is over 2 years old man. Start a new thread and post pics. I'd be interested in seeing pictures of it.
  6. P

Briggs intake manifold

This is one of the threads on this site. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/engines-modifications/15862-longer-intake-manifold-advantage.html It's something I'd like to try and see if there is a substantial increase.
  7. P

Briggs intake manifold

No, the carb is staying the same. The only thing that I'd like to try and change is the manifold. I've read in multiple posts that a longer manifold can increase the tq of an engine. I don't want to cut this one because of the risk that my attempt might fail, In which then I'd be in trouble.
  8. P

Briggs intake manifold

Idk what tecs use. I know the intek intake flanges are the same, but I'm pretty sure the standard 5hp won't fit on the animal
  9. P

Briggs intake manifold

It's an animal motor and the carb is a walbro. It's the stock carb that comes on the animal motors. Thanks, Preston
  10. P

18-20hp Briggs

I just posted it because I thought it was funny and other members could get a kick out of it.
  11. P

18-20hp Briggs

I think I got misunderstood. There is no way i would buy that motor. I was being sarcastic. I was trying to point out the one of a kind exhaust and last of upgrades. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for trying to steer me in the right direction :thumbsup:
  12. P

Briggs intake manifold

Or if anyone knows where to buy just the manifold ends please let me know. Thanks
  13. P

Briggs intake manifold

I have a Briggs animal, and I would like to try and make my own intake manifold. If anyone has one that they would sell for cheap, because all I need is the two ends. All I'm trying to do is not pay 16+shipping just for two ends. Thanks, Preston
  14. P

18-20hp Briggs

I can't get my iPad to define photos to post them on this page. But please feel free to post it below so others can see. I'm just getting started in the mini scene. But I swear the exhaust looks an awful lot like one I'd put on my quad. Plus, on the large motors, is a billet flywheel or...
  15. P

GX440 Clones Are Here!

I think it's a good deal too. I spoke with him on the phone. He's already turned 34hp out of a golf cart with this motor.