ProMod

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• i ordered the hydraulic brakes on may 28th. were they in stock or did i order presale?
    Brad, do you happen to have any of those kits made for the front brake. If so, PM me with the price. Thanks....
    Brad - i'm sure you know who i am, and hope you saw my posts about how much i endorse your J.S. - in fact, i just bought another one off a guy out here who never got around to using it!

I would like to talk to you about gearing - please call me @ 805 889 1932 or email me ( catofun@hotmail.com ) your number and i will call you - thanks, Paul
    You can check out pictures of the PMR JS kit and get a better Idea on how it works at Baja Doodlebug,Dirtbug Performance and Repair parts. There is also a Video you can watch. Allot of people watch the vid and think it's rigged. The JS systems makes a major difference in the bike and the vid is a 100% true comparison.
    I have personally done both the 6.5 upgrade and the 2.8 jackshaft mod. I sell mount plates for 6.5 conversions too. The 6.5 is cool and good for Hotrod projects but I feel It does kinda over power the bike. A 2.8 with a jackshaft kit will have a good top speed of around 27-30mph with a 220lb rider and will climb hills you would have to walk the stock one up. You can change the gearing easily too. It is my opinion that it makes for a well balanced- fun bike more like the 60s and 70s minibikes were.
    Hope this helps.
    Brad
    ProMod
    Hello, I hate to beat a dead horse...but I am reading all these post and still trying to make up my mind on the JS...I just bought a DB30 for my daughter (80lbs), and am completely lost on which gear set up to use, I adjusted the gov. and i was surprised that it rolls out pretty good. I would like to keep some top end but want the scoot to be able to climb small dirt hills and basically have some low end grunt? If I buy the JS and flip the clutch do you have a safety cover. for right now I have to keep the stock motor? your help would be appreciated
    Hello ProMod,

I just ordered your kit from your website. My Transaction ID: 66812728YX819491U
    I am requesting the "members" only offer that you mentioned for the "complete" kit. that includes the chains, bolts, and complete instructions. I really appreciate this, and look forward to your product.
    Thanks,
    DEUCE...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…