Recent content by Putt-Putt

1. Putt-Putt

Go Kart Identification

Original wheels, engine(s) and steering wheel could get pretty expensive but you can get by with after-market stuff for that. As far as the Steering Hoop goes; several years ago there was a place that had the original tooling from RUPP that reproduced frames. I don't know if it's still around...
  2. Putt-Putt

Go Kart Identification

Rupp with a "Torsion Flex Chassis, Adjustable Seat and Adjustable Steering Hoop" is a RUPP CHAPARRAL. Nice little Go Kart worth bringing back to life. It didn't come with the Garden Tractor Tires, though.
  3. Putt-Putt

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

One more THANKS for doing the Give-Away and a CONGRATULATIONS on winning.
  4. Putt-Putt

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Putt-Putt #25...........Thanks!
  5. Putt-Putt

JC Pennys / Bird Engine Selection?

Looks like yours came with a 4-hp Tecumseh, but 5-hp sounds like fun too.
  6. Putt-Putt

is this a rupp

That looks like a "Clark Cyclops 440" or Clark Rebel" frame to me. Similar to a RUPP frame but the rear portion extends a little further back on the Cyclops. Compare yours to this one Clark Go Kart 446 Rebel { Restored } read full discription for additional information - YouTube Nice...
  7. Putt-Putt

rebel micro-cycle mini bike

Take it easy guys. I only had a question about "stock" measurement/specifications that I was curious about.
  8. Putt-Putt

rebel micro-cycle mini bike

PM sent. I also have a Micro Cycle.
  9. Putt-Putt

Tecumseh H35 muffler

PM Sent
  10. Putt-Putt

Foremost Big Orange

That looks really nice! I've always been a big fan of the FOREMOST - J.C. PENNY - BIRD Mini Bikes. Good Job.
  11. Putt-Putt

Change of plan. My real HORNET entry.

Good point. I might shave and file down the gas tank mounts to lower the cap some. I think that too. It breaks my heart NOT to use the Predator.
  12. Putt-Putt

Change of plan. My real HORNET entry.

March Update: Predator won't fit the frame I replaced the front tire and found a way to keep the jack-shaft operational for use with a Predator Engine by messing with the mounts, but the gas cap is wedged under the frame and I wouldn't be able to get gas in the tank. So I guess I'll have to...
  13. Putt-Putt

Sears Runabout Color Codes?

I'm not a "Sears" Mini Bike Officionado, but these brochure links make it look like the "RUNABOUT" came from the store in a Sporty Red color (according to the text).
  14. Putt-Putt

best way to haul your mini bikes????

Cool Wagon you have. I'm a child of the "Family Wagon" Days so they have a special place in my heart. I like it. Thanks for posting the pictures. Now back to the regularly scheduled discussion.
  15. Putt-Putt

best way to haul your mini bikes????

Sorry I can't help with your "hauling" question; but I'd like to see a picture of your Malibu Wagon. What year is it? I like old cars too.