Recent content by RacerX

1. R

How much you think my lil indians worth??

Nice machine. Where did you find it?:scooter: RacerX
  2. R

i need some help

Hi There- I think the #1 go to guy for Bonanza's (info & parts) is a guy in California named Jarvis. I have his email and will be happy to introduce him to you. Drop me an email. Also, if you check the other mini-bike site, MiniDoodle, take a look at the Bonanza mini bikes pictured...
  3. R

Harley Davidson X-90 Restoration

Jim does the very best restorations of Harleys I have ever seen. Awesome job. Envy factor: Way High! RacerX ...I honestly hope that at some point my X90 will look half as good!
  4. R

Comment by 'RacerX' in media 'The Cat Duster MX'

....by the way, I am pretty sure the shocks are upside down! RacerX
  5. R

Comment by 'RacerX' in media 'The Cat Duster MX'

Nice Bike. Who owns this?? Kindly drop me a note if you are the owner. I have the exact same mini-bike, but I just painted mine a different color and put on a 6HP Tecumseh. RacerX
  6. R

Rupp with folding handlebars?

Hey There- Can you kindly email me with or post a photo of your bike? I would love to take a look at it, as I am sure would many others. RacerX
  7. R

El Burro info

Hi Grant- If you have not yet been to Mini-Doodle, take a look at the link below; they have some information on El' Burro bikes and there are also a couple of photos : http://www.minidoodle.com/id103.htm I may have some additional information on El' Burro bikes in my basement at home...
  8. R

looking 4 project

Hi- A good place to start would be on e-bay. Do a search for mini-bike frame or any such variation and hopefully you will find something that you can purchase at a decent price and perhaps even close to where you live so as to avoid shipping costs. I have found lots of little diamonds in the...
  9. R

Need rubber foot pegs for hpe cat eliminator

Hi Again- Take a look at this e-bay auction and see if these pegs will work. I believe they are pretty close to the originals used on certain Cat mini-bikes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AFSEL%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=150081529999 If that...
  10. R

Trail Horse Mini Bike -Any Information is appreciated

Hi There- Well, you said any information, so I am posting this thread from the Mini-Doodle web-site that shows a brouchure for your bike: http://www.minidoodle.com/id123.htm I know it is not very helpful, but it is fun to look at. Good Luck with your search. Best, RacerX
  11. R

Looking for info on Sensation bike

Sensation Information Hi Again- I understand that this web site had a software issue that caused prior information to be deleted. I am not sure if you saw my prior posting on the Sensation before that occurred. However, if you did not, here is a link to the Mini-Doodle site, where...
  12. R

Looking for info on Sensation bike

Hi- Just FYI, yesterday I mailed you the three pages of specs on the Sensation that I promised. Hope it helps. Please Post a picture of your bike for others to see!! Best, RacerX